Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Penn........"I know what some fans are saying about Josh" « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#90 : February 10, 2013, 04:16:34 PM

What is a Luke McCown apologist called?

JC5100.

No it isn't funny. It's flucking tragic.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#91 : February 10, 2013, 05:14:16 PM

JC5100.

When Luke McCown was accurate and didn't miss a throw, he had over 2035 yards, 0 incompletions, 0 INTs, and 9 TDs in his career. He also ran for 5.8 yards per carry. He had one of the best QB tackles in 2011, and lastly, he only lost 3 of his 7 career fumbles.

We were so dumb for not giving him a chance.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#92 : February 10, 2013, 05:30:24 PM

You put too much stock in the last 3 games when the season was a lost cause. Players and coaches check out. You don't have to like it but that's reality.

If our QB checked out with playoffs within reach, then his issues are greater than i thought.

Playoffs within reach? Ok buddy.

And who said freeman checked out? I know the QB coach and WR coach checked out. Defense never checked in to begin with.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#93 : February 10, 2013, 05:32:25 PM

JC5100.

What's a Garcia, Griese, Leftwich, and Johnson supporter called?

Fired

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#94 : February 10, 2013, 05:42:49 PM

Instead let's populate the gene pool with angry trolls who join in on football conversations, on a football website with insults and generalities.

Troll?

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

i am hardly a troll but you probably had no idea what it meant so I forgive you.  IMHO, this is Josh's LAST chance here in Tampa.  Putting a few good games together here and there doesn't make you a franchise QB.  I have GIVEN him four years already.  I am willing to give him a fifth and final year.  Same with Dom.  Five years is MORE than enough time to build a winner or know if you have a franchise QB.  I hope we are now on the same page.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#95 : February 10, 2013, 05:53:30 PM

Michael Jackson played like crap in the most important parts of the season.  He has so much work to do yet, that it makes me think he is not as commited to his craft as he is with photo shoots and soccer games in the summer.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#96 : February 10, 2013, 06:51:39 PM

You put too much stock in the last 3 games when the season was a lost cause. Players and coaches check out. You don't have to like it but that's reality.

If our QB checked out with playoffs within reach, then his issues are greater than i thought.

And who said freeman checked out? I know the QB coach and WR coach checked out. Defense never checked in to begin with.

Who, exactly, was responsible for those 10 december ints?

-------------------------------------------------------

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#97 : February 10, 2013, 07:01:04 PM

And who said freeman checked out? I know the QB coach and WR coach checked out.

Well, lookey there.  We've got a couple new patsy's for Freeman's crappy play at the end of the season.  I'm always interested to see who will be next.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#98 : February 10, 2013, 07:14:12 PM

Michael Jackson played like crap in the most important parts of the season.  He has so much work to do yet, that it makes me think he is not as commited to his craft as he is with photo shoots and soccer games in the summer.

LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#99 : February 10, 2013, 07:27:43 PM

Who, exactly, was responsible for those 10 december ints?

Lol...remember...those were "glorified pre-season games". So apparently, anything negative in those games are irrelevant.

It's hard for me to believe that this guy is completely serious.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#100 : February 10, 2013, 09:31:37 PM

Huge, huge, season for the big fella coming up.  And I have to think he knows that better than anyone.  I hope he responds.  I hate to think we have to start all over with a new QB.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#101 : February 10, 2013, 09:37:22 PM

Huge, huge, season for the big fella coming up.  And I have to think he knows that better than anyone.  I hope he responds.  I hate to think we have to start all over with a new QB.

This past season was HUGE for him... and an opportunity for him to write his own check but he failed miserably. So much so that the Buc brass won't even discuss an extension with him. Yet there are those here that are enamored with meaningless 'records' and take issue with those that can see Free for what he really is. Its craziness.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#102 : February 10, 2013, 09:40:57 PM

This past season was HUGE for him... and an opportunity for him to write his own check but he failed miserably. So much so that the Buc brass won't even discuss an extension with him. Yet there are those here that are enamored with meaningless 'records' and take issue with those that can see Free for what he really is. Its craziness.

Ya he blew the mega-contract for sure.  But lets see how he responds in 2013.  Hopefully after a great season, we are discussing if we should tag him or sign him long term.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#103 : February 10, 2013, 09:46:55 PM

Maybe it was because he played with Trash since he's been here. Last year was the only year He had a legit #1 target.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#104 : February 10, 2013, 09:51:03 PM

Maybe it was because he played with Trash since he's been here. Last year was the only year He had a legit #1 target.

What do previous years have to do with his inability to grab the brass ring in 2012?

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Penn........"I know what some fans are saying about Josh" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools