Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brent Gimes « previous next »
Page: 1

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
: February 09, 2013, 08:59:56 PM

ESPN's Adam Schefter believes impending free agent CB Brent Grimes "might look" to sign a one-year contract.
If Grimes didn't blow out his Achilles' tendon back in September, he'd be clearing out space in his house so the Brinks truck can pull in. Instead, he's going to have to prove he still has the speed and effectiveness following the devastating injury. Turning 30 in July, it's more than fair to be skeptical. Jan 30 - 11:45 AM

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4562/brent-grimes

Man, I wish we would've gotten a chance to sign this guy. I would have loved to steal the Barberesqe player off the Dirty Brids' roster. Looks like he might be done for good now. Too bad.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 09, 2013, 09:44:59 PM

Not a big fan.  I think there are better options.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 09, 2013, 10:19:44 PM

No thanks.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 09, 2013, 11:06:52 PM

I'd be all for it as long as dom would bring in one other good corner in FA or the first round (preferably banks).

If he doesn't pan out, a few $ would be wasted, but there would still be a backup plan. More than likely, he, or the other corner would be a very solid upgrade than the players we currently have.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brent Gimes « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools