Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: " I had a time bomb in my back and when I got to Tampa, it went off." « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Ms Elam

Starter

: February 09, 2013, 08:06:13 AM

For anyone who wants Bradshaw, read this article, you may second guess it.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=nflnation&id=72356

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#1 : February 09, 2013, 08:14:47 AM

I'm confused, it sounds like Petitgout was the one that said the time bomb quote?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 09, 2013, 08:15:34 AM

I never thought the guy was that good of a RB to begin with.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 09, 2013, 08:29:33 AM

I'm confused, it sounds like Petitgout was the one that said the time bomb quote?

No need for confusion.... it was Petitgout

-------------------------------------------------------

Ms Elam

Starter

#4 : February 09, 2013, 09:15:36 AM

No need for confusion.... it was Petitgout
Petitgout is giving his testimony of how the giants operate. In other words they get rid of players when they are just about become worthless. which would suggest Bradshaw is worthless.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#5 : February 09, 2013, 09:19:18 AM

But yet he still took our money. Petigout is a d-bag

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#6 : February 09, 2013, 09:30:25 AM

He may not be a #1 RB worth big jack anymore, but I sure as hell would take him as a #2 at a reasonable salary.

Draft Aaron Donald

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#7 : February 09, 2013, 09:39:00 AM

As a reminder, here's the thread where Jerry Reese said Petitgout wasn't a big loss:

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,212320.0.html

This is good.

This guy is a clown, he really shouldn't be a GM.  He has no idea how to comport himself.  The comments about Luke are due to all the questioning of that move that he's been having to deal with.  To bash a former player is a low class move, even if he deserves it.  Funny, but as much as people think Gruden's a POS, you never hear him trashing Keyshawn or Keenan, let alone someone who left on good terms.  That attitude, and the public comments, will turn a lot of players off, and create a lot of tension on the team.

Reese is destined for a very short tenure as GM.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#8 : February 09, 2013, 09:43:40 AM

Spot on!

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 09, 2013, 10:25:19 AM

He may not be a #1 RB worth big jack anymore, but I sure as hell would take him as a #2 at a reasonable salary.
    No doubt $$$ is the key. Right now we get very little from a #2 RB. Bradshaw would clearly be an upgrade, but IDK if he'll come cheap enough or is willing to be a #2 back...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#10 : February 09, 2013, 10:29:33 AM

At least the bomb wasn't in his pants.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#11 : February 09, 2013, 02:27:13 PM

As a reminder, here's the thread where Jerry Reese said Petitgout wasn't a big loss:

This is good.

This guy is a clown, he really shouldn't be a GM.  He has no idea how to comport himself.  The comments about Luke are due to all the questioning of that move that he's been having to deal with.  To bash a former player is a low class move, even if he deserves it.  Funny, but as much as people think Gruden's a POS, you never hear him trashing Keyshawn or Keenan, let alone someone who left on good terms.  That attitude, and the public comments, will turn a lot of players off, and create a lot of tension on the team.

5 years and 2 Lombardi's later......

-------------------------------------------------------

gone

Hall of Famer
#12 : February 09, 2013, 05:30:45 PM

This is good.

I know it hurts you and some other overly sensitive people here to ever admit you made a mistake, but it doesn't bother me.  Hell, coming into this season I thought Josh was going to prove he was a Franchise guy and look how wrong I was about that...

I also thought that Grads would fix his deep ball issues and become a legit starter for us.  I thought Garcia was meant to be teamed with Gruden and they'd work great together.  I don't hit on everything, nobody does. 

And FWIW, what he said about Luke at the time was completely inappropriate for him to say, whether the team won or not, or even whether he was right or not is irrelevant.  You don't trash employees after they leave.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#13 : February 09, 2013, 09:37:44 PM

This is good.

I know it hurts you and some other overly sensitive people here to ever admit you made a mistake, but it doesn't bother me.  Hell, coming into this season I thought Josh was going to prove he was a Franchise guy and look how wrong I was about that...

I also thought that Grads would fix his deep ball issues and become a legit starter for us.  I thought Garcia was meant to be teamed with Gruden and they'd work great together.  I don't hit on everything, nobody does. 

And FWIW, what he said about Luke at the time was completely inappropriate for him to say, whether the team won or not, or even whether he was right or not is irrelevant.  You don't trash employees after they leave.

+1 , classy post caradoc

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#14 : February 09, 2013, 11:01:45 PM

At least the bomb wasn't in his pants.

Cue Dan Marino post....
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: " I had a time bomb in my back and when I got to Tampa, it went off." « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools