Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darrelle Revis « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 612

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

« #1335 : March 13, 2013, 12:40:42 PM »

I hate the Jets and would love to see them get stuck with him and lose him for nothing at the end of the season, we could sign him then and not give up 2-3 picks.  We aren't winning the superbowl this year just because we add Revis.

Me too. I agree Revis doesnt make us contenders. They would have to make a few more moves after him and Im not sure if they would do that considering the amount of money Revis is gonna want. Move on and grab some other guys instead. Keep your picks.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
« #1336 : March 13, 2013, 12:46:07 PM »

I'd rather have the picks and whoever than Revis right now. Get Goldson signed and move on. There are plenty of CBs who can upgrade our backfield. One of the picks we would save could be his equal. At any rate, three decent players could be more beneficial to the team than Revis alone. Screw the Jets.

I agree, but I also think everyone is being impatient and blaming the Jets. We don't know anything about whats going on. For all we know the Jets agreed to a deal but the Bucs have to talk to Revis first before the agree. Or The Bucs could have already moved on but none of us know. Just sit back and wait. Bucs will get things

And ironically, it was my understanding the jets weren't letting teams talk to Revis.

And it was my understanding that the Bucs have made their offer and stand firm with it. It's time to consider option #2.

Did Dom tell you that? and who's to say they're not considering option #2. Your idea of option #2 could be the bucs idea of option #1 for all we know. Everyones acting like media reports are accurately following the Bucs movements and interests. Becuase nobody was signed yet everyone is also assuming(most likely falsely assuming) that its because the Bucs are distracted by being stuck on Revis. Its naive and foolish.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

« #1337 : March 13, 2013, 01:13:11 PM »

@MMehtaNYDN
Jets CB Darrelle Revis is in Paris right now to take care of his Nike responsibilities (Zoom). #nyj

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
« #1338 : March 13, 2013, 01:19:08 PM »

I'd rather have the picks and whoever than Revis right now. Get Goldson signed and move on. There are plenty of CBs who can upgrade our backfield. One of the picks we would save could be his equal. At any rate, three decent players could be more beneficial to the team than Revis alone. Screw the Jets.

I agree, but I also think everyone is being impatient and blaming the Jets. We don't know anything about whats going on. For all we know the Jets agreed to a deal but the Bucs have to talk to Revis first before the agree. Or The Bucs could have already moved on but none of us know. Just sit back and wait. Bucs will get things

And ironically, it was my understanding the jets weren't letting teams talk to Revis.

And it was my understanding that the Bucs have made their offer and stand firm with it. It's time to consider option #2.

Did Dom tell you that? and who's to say they're not considering option #2. Your idea of option #2 could be the bucs idea of option #1 for all we know. Everyones acting like media reports are accurately following the Bucs movements and interests. Becuase nobody was signed yet everyone is also assuming(most likely falsely assuming) that its because the Bucs are distracted by being stuck on Revis. Its naive and foolish.

Dom never makes a move without consulting me first..........................or...........I saw it on TV....................or...................on line.............................or....................mah sources........................you pick one.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

« #1339 : March 13, 2013, 01:59:09 PM »

A mystery team has entered the mix now.  I do not think this is going to happen. 

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

« #1340 : March 13, 2013, 02:02:03 PM »

Minnesota Vikings

You must be accountable for your actions!

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

« #1341 : March 13, 2013, 02:08:53 PM »

It's over! Finally! They chose a Pope!

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

« #1342 : March 13, 2013, 02:15:30 PM »

Minnesota Vikings

They need WRs.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
« #1343 : March 13, 2013, 03:28:47 PM »

Dashon Goldson is a Buccaneer.  A rich Buccaneer.

Per a source with knowledge of the contract, Goldson’s five-year deal has a total value of $41.25 million, with $22 million guaranteed.

Some of you have asked an astute question.  Does a big deal for Goldson leave enough cash and cap space for a possible Darrelle Revis trade?

It does.  We’re told that the contract has a favorable structure in the first two years, leaving more than enough room for a new Revis deal.

Of course, the Jets first have to trade Revis to Tampa.  But signing Goldson doesn’t take the Bucs out of play for Revis.

youngone

Hall of Famer

« #1344 : March 13, 2013, 03:34:53 PM »

Smart man Dominik

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
« #1345 : March 13, 2013, 03:47:13 PM »

**CENSORED** REVIS.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #1346 : March 13, 2013, 03:50:20 PM »

Dom needs to tell that worm idzik. "listen punk, we've got a closing window to improve our cornerback position. There are a crap load of corners available that we don't have to give up picks for. So either you accept ou offer which is the best you have gotten, and have an oppurtunity to sign one of those free agent corners, or your screwed with disgruntled Revis and no pick. But we need to make our move for the cOrnerback position AsAP. Your choice Idzik."

This guy...

bigbucco

Rookie

« #1347 : March 13, 2013, 03:52:18 PM »

If I'm Dom, I hold firm at a second-rounder. We'd be the ones paying Revis the big bucks. We'd be the ones taking on the risk of his return from ACL surgery.

Only problem is that it's a game of cat and mouse with Idzik, who is trying to squeeze us out of our first-rounder. Dominick has got to hedge his bets by negotiating with a bunch of other free agent CBs.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
« #1348 : March 13, 2013, 03:56:46 PM »

A mystery team has entered the mix now.  I do not think this is going to happen.

Bahahahaha, I've been hearing about these so-called 'mystery' teams for weeks now. What number is that?

Looks sketchy = stay away
« : March 13, 2013, 03:58:22 PM TampaBucks05 »

smithcar

Starter

« #1349 : March 13, 2013, 04:00:11 PM »

**CENSORED** REVIS.
and the JETS too!
  Page: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 612
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darrelle Revis « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools