Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darrelle Revis « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 612

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#1350 : March 13, 2013, 04:07:09 PM

Adam Scheffterr @MahSources

Hearing now that Tampa's trade package is still on the table, but Idzik is a complete moron. Just figured I throw that out there. #Jets #Bucs #Revis

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#1351 : March 13, 2013, 04:24:42 PM

Adam Scheffterr @MahSources

Hearing now that Tampa's trade package is still on the table, but Idzik is a complete moron. Just figured I throw that out there. #Jets #Bucs #Revis

Sounds legit

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#1352 : March 13, 2013, 04:35:05 PM

Did anybody hear Dominik's response to the Revis question during the press conference. He basically pivoted back to Dashon Goldson saying how he was proud of him for enduring to this point of his career so that he could be rewarded. The way I took that was both a compliment for Goldson, but also a shot at Revis' character for holding out and being a little biatch all the time.

On another note, while he evaded directly saying that they are going to continue to be active in Free agency, Dominik ended the press conference by saying, "Now we will go back upstairs and get back to work." That is much different than the end of last years FA press conference where he said something like, "Now we will direct our attention towards the draft."

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#1353 : March 13, 2013, 04:44:09 PM

Did anybody hear Dominik's response to the Revis question during the press conference. He basically pivoted back to Dashon Goldson saying how he was proud of him for enduring to this point of his career so that he could be rewarded. The way I took that was both a compliment for Goldson, but also a shot at Revis' character for holding out and being a little biatch all the time.

On another note, while he evaded directly saying that they are going to continue to be active in Free agency, Dominik ended the press conference by saying, "Now we will go back upstairs and get back to work." That is much different than the end of last years FA press conference where he said something like, "Now we will direct our attention towards the draft."
good thoughts.

PewterPirate54

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#1354 : March 13, 2013, 04:47:44 PM

Rick Stroud‏@NFLSTROUD
There's a sense that no deal with the Bucs for Jets CB Darrelle Revis is 'imminent,' and reports of an agreement on compensation is not true

CanadianBuc

Starter
#1355 : March 13, 2013, 04:48:36 PM

Agree never thought of it like that. I assume he wasn't talking abt Revis and just a compliment to Goldson but not sure... Remember there are still plenty of CB options left. I'm sure we do something else today.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#1356 : March 13, 2013, 04:59:09 PM

It's strange that you don't hear any rumors of us even showing interest in CB's execpt Revis . I think we need to leak some false rumors that we are really going after someone hard , like DRC or Sean Smith , and maybe Idzik will get scared and pull the trigger.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#1357 : March 13, 2013, 05:03:53 PM

I'm now officially on board with giving up on Revis. Idzik is in over his head. The Jets are falling to pieces. Don't let them drag us down, Dom.

In Verner We Trust

youngone

Hall of Famer

#1358 : March 13, 2013, 05:09:23 PM

Idzik is a moron

ctymniak

Second String

#1359 : March 13, 2013, 05:12:00 PM

Revis should now be a 3 rd pick.  He is due a roster bonus on Saturday and the Jets need to unload him.  No other team would take him for the money he wants and the injury he has suffered.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#1360 : March 13, 2013, 05:14:01 PM

Move on!

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#1361 : March 13, 2013, 05:18:28 PM

Oh yeah and he's injured.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1362 : March 13, 2013, 05:24:49 PM

Rick Stroud ‏@NFLSTROUD 1 min ago

There's a sense that no deal with the Bucs for Jets CB Darrelle Revis is 'imminent,' and reports of an agreement on compensation is not true

Madman

Hall of Famer
#1363 : March 13, 2013, 05:35:32 PM

Next move: Send the plane to get one of those FA CBs and make Idzik squirm.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#1364 : March 13, 2013, 05:41:33 PM

Next move: Send the plane to get one of those FA CBs and make Idzik squirm.

No.  Sign one or more.  Who cares about an injured player?  Time for some of you yahoos to move on.
Page: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 612
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darrelle Revis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools