Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darrelle Revis « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 612

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#390 : March 06, 2013, 12:54:15 PM

A 2nd this year and a 2nd next year, make it happen.

Obtain Revis

Trade BACK with #13 and recover some more draft picks.
I'd support that any day.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#391 : March 06, 2013, 12:57:56 PM

Revis is a talented player. No doubt. But you only make this kind of deal to put your team over the top if your near a Super Bowl contender. I wouldn't pull this deal off for 1st round selections. I'd offer up a 2nd and 4th this year and a 3rd next and see if the Jets bite.

#9 offense with the guards only playing 7 combined games
#1 run defense
#32 pass defense.

Revis alone won't put the Bucs over the top. But Revis, Goldson and Cox would.

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#392 : March 06, 2013, 01:04:24 PM

Obtain Revis

The Jets aren't going to do this. Someone will offer them a first rounder this year, although probably not a top 20 pick. The only way I'd like to see the Bucs trade for Revis would be after we traded back in the 1st round.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#393 : March 06, 2013, 01:08:08 PM

Take if for what its worth but Stephen holder seems to know a little something we dont, and no that's not my source, just matches what my guy told me. so u can get a life .. don't like my info don't read it, simple. Not here to please u bucs4eva. Point blank period.

Oh I'm sure it matches your source word by word. You want me to post IBN's article which you also copied? Lmao don't embarrass yourself anymore kiddo

creamsicles

Starter
#394 : March 06, 2013, 01:09:11 PM

"Wrightous"... lol... nicely done.  We seem to make at least one Wrightous transaction each year under Dom... I hope we can avoid it this time.

I hope they do. I hope they give up a couple more 1st round draft picks and sign him to a contract that consumes more than 10% of their salary cap for 5 years just to see him limp around on a knee that has a long-term problem with it. Then, I hope he starts demanding a trade. That folks, is what I would call Wrightous.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#395 : March 06, 2013, 01:12:51 PM

I am not suggesting, predicting or reporting this, but... I am starting believe it's very realistic Bucs could pull off a Darrelle Revis deal."
"Mah Sources"

@HolderStephen: I am not suggesting, predicting or reporting this, but... I am starting believe it's realistic Bucs could pull off a Darrelle Revis deal.

Stephen Holder

You need to get a life kid

Haha I saw the same tweet earlier. And then he quoted it "mah sources". There's no backing out of that one. Everything that this guy ever says is his inside information is just regurgitated tweets. It's like our own personal Incarcerated Bob.

HOOOOOOOO!!!!

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#396 : March 06, 2013, 01:13:09 PM

Obtain Revis

The Jets aren't going to do this. Someone will offer them a first rounder this year, although probably not a top 20 pick. The only way I'd like to see the Bucs trade for Revis would be after we traded back in the 1st round.

yeah im not giving a top 15 pick for him. i want to see him cutting HARD and running with receivers before i even consider giving a 2nd for him

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#397 : March 06, 2013, 01:16:49 PM

What can the Bucs offer the Jets that the 49ers can't? That is the number one question in this case.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#398 : March 06, 2013, 01:19:56 PM

Its pretty obvious that Tampa is the best realistic fit. Just because its being acknowledged by analysts and whoever, doesn't mean Tampa wants him or is trying for him at all. These people don't know what Tampa is or isn't doing at all. However, they can say that Tampa is the most realistic spot because it is. Worst secondary in the league, plays in a division with good QBs and receivers,more than enough cap room, Corner is the number one need, and Revis is arguably the best corner in the league right now.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#399 : March 06, 2013, 01:21:01 PM

I don't think the 49ers are interested...  sure they have picks galore,  but they can't afford to pay him and pay the rest of their team.

Makes it a no go.   Loads of other decent options for them in FA.

Revis doesn't care about the picks to get to him.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

TBChucky

Pro Bowler
#400 : March 06, 2013, 01:21:38 PM

What can the Bucs offer the Jets that the 49ers can't? That is the number one question in this case.
Unfortunately, they can offer a much higher first round pick..

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#401 : March 06, 2013, 01:25:38 PM

Uh...cash

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#402 : March 06, 2013, 01:26:13 PM

Its pretty obvious that Tampa is the best realistic fit. Just because its being acknowledged by analysts and whoever, doesn't mean Tampa wants him or is trying for him at all. These people don't know what Tampa is or isn't doing at all. However, they can say that Tampa is the most realistic spot because it is. Worst secondary in the league, plays in a division with good QBs and receivers,more than enough cap room, Corner is the number one need, and Revis is arguably the best corner in the league right now.

Indeed. Nobody knows if we are interested, but for people to say that there's no chance he comes here is just dumb. It could happen

TBChucky

Pro Bowler
#403 : March 06, 2013, 01:28:44 PM

Obtain Revis

I could get behind that plan. Still, it would be hard to pass on Star if he's there and cleared to play.

CanadianBuc

Starter
#404 : March 06, 2013, 01:28:44 PM

Its simple the Niners don't want to pay Revis, they want to pay their own guys first. They don't think they will be able to sustain him.
Page: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 612
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darrelle Revis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools