Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darrelle Revis « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 612

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#4365 : March 23, 2013, 07:13:59 PM

Sorry, didnt read.  Did you address any of the stupid comments you made when comparing the Revis situation to Goldson leaving in FA?  Probably not,  I'm sure you just got defensive like a little baby and spewed more nonsense that didnt address my points and everyone else's regarding the Jets situation and that they are not going to make Revis the foundation of their rebuilding process.   The Jets have let every major FA they had go and have only been signing street free agents to ensure they get the largest amount of compensatory picks possible for their new coach next year.  Revis and another monster contract is not going to help them in the near future.  Anybody with half a brain can see that not to mention the guy who owns the team wants him traded (just figured I point that out again seeing you keep missing that)

I do like how mad you get on a message board.  Just another sign you arent very bright.  Expected more from somebody with 15 years of message board experience....

So you are claiming because they have some extra picks they had no problem letting a pro bowler walk?  Are you this dumb?   You are probably one of the same people claiming that an established player is worth more than some picks...you are aren't you?  BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I'm not angry.  I've been laughing for awhile now.   Bright?  You haven't a clue.

None of this matters in real life.  You, me...all cyber baloney.  Dom or the Glazers do not read this.  Sounds like you and some others take this way too seriously.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#4366 : March 23, 2013, 07:14:34 PM

What if Revis won't except the new deal and hits FA to see what he can get? I mean the guy will get his money.

He won't get a dime if he can't play anymore.  That is, unless there is some team dumb enough to give him a pile of guaranteed cash without seeing him backpedal, turn, and jump.

Like the Bucs if they trade for him?  Hilarious...this is awesome.

Did ya'll not see Revis working out on NFL total? That was recent, Revis will be back to what he was. 

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#4367 : March 23, 2013, 07:15:26 PM

Like the Bucs if they trade for him?  Hilarious...this is awesome.

Did ya'll not see Revis working out on NFL total? That was recent, Revis will be back to what he was.

I actually agree with this.  He'll be fine.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#4368 : March 23, 2013, 07:18:18 PM

ft myers buc:  Listen bud, I'm done arguing with ya over this petty crap.  It is old and hi jacking the thread at this point.  So, I'll just wish you the best and we can agree to disagree.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#4369 : March 23, 2013, 07:52:31 PM

Our good friend Jpell from NY that appeared mentioning us on the commish's show  is back with us in the chat! :)

http://tinychat.com/beatles12345

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#4370 : March 23, 2013, 08:53:35 PM

ft myers buc:  Listen bud, I'm done arguing with ya over this petty crap.  It is old and hi jacking the thread at this point.  So, I'll just wish you the best and we can agree to disagree.

Sounds good.  Same here.   Go bucs!!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#4371 : March 23, 2013, 09:06:00 PM

Dom or the Glazers do not read this.

I can't speak for the Glazers, but Dom checks in from time to time.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#4372 : March 23, 2013, 10:00:17 PM

The more I think about it, the more I am leaning toward making the move for Revis.  We still need Dline depth, or the D isn't going to get it done, though.  It would be a damned shame for our secondary to improve, and stop the pass, if our Dline can't stop the run.  The defensive experiment that is the Buccaneers right now, is going to be awfully interesting to watch go down next season.  For all I may disagree with Vin right now, I hope you are right, and the guys we have can get it done.  We really weren't that far off last year, but for some reason it feels further away at this point now.  This whole Revis deal has been quite the energy drain as it drags on.  Had it gone down quick, I think excitement would be high.  At this point, we have had too much time to think about things while other teams act, and the general feeling is one of complacency.  When all is said and done, however, we may be in pretty good shape moving forward.  In the NFCS, Schiano definitely has his work cut out for him.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#4373 : March 23, 2013, 10:27:27 PM

The more I think about it, the more I am leaning toward making the move for Revis. 

I go back and forth depending on the time of day. Am getting annoyed with how long this has dragged on. At this point, and with the current state of our secondary, i have no doubt the he will become a Buc. My fear is the cost.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#4374 : March 23, 2013, 10:30:26 PM

The more I think about it, the more I am leaning toward making the move for Revis. 

I go back and forth depending on the time of day. Am getting annoyed with how long this has dragged on. At this point, and with the current state of our secondary, i have no doubt the he will become a Buc. My fear is the cost.

+1

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#4375 : March 23, 2013, 11:10:32 PM

Agree with everything.  Especially the bold.

blackfoot

Starter
#4376 : March 23, 2013, 11:11:05 PM

Almost 300 pages now. If we get Revis it should  hit 400. As to the Bucs, I think we will be a better team either way. Goldson was a big deal, the draft will fill some holes on D if we don't get Revis.  Revis will fill a big hole if he is a Buc. So either way we will be ok and we will have had all the fun of filling up 300-400 pages in the process.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4377 : March 23, 2013, 11:23:56 PM

I don't see how anyone can give him the contract he wants given what CBs are getting on the market now. He's already $11m per year so if he wants more than puts him in the more than double and moving towards triple the cost of the other CBs on the market. That seems out of whack since Revis can't cover all 3 WRs and the TE by himself so we still have to pay some other CBs on the roster.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#4378 : March 23, 2013, 11:30:46 PM

I don't see how anyone can give him the contract he wants given what CBs are getting on the market now. He's already $11m per year so if he wants more than puts him in the more than double and moving towards triple the cost of the other CBs on the market. That seems out of whack since Revis can't cover all 3 WRs and the TE by himself so we still have to pay some other CBs on the roster.

I can't argue that stance at all.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#4379 : March 24, 2013, 12:33:04 AM

No to Revis
Page: 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 612
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darrelle Revis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools