Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darrelle Revis « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 612

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#840 : March 11, 2013, 12:05:18 AM

Revis is the best CB in the NFL. Never forget that when making your argument. The return on investment is incredible. And knee injuries are remedied nicely nowadays.

He is goin to get paid because he is owed as much.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#841 : March 11, 2013, 12:08:23 AM

If Sean Smith (a.k.a. Eric Wright ver2.0) is worth 7-8 mil, then Revis is worth 12 mil !!!!!

Bring him in... bye bye Blount !!!

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#842 : March 11, 2013, 12:09:31 AM

Idzik is looking for a sucker v

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#843 : March 11, 2013, 10:51:26 AM

With all this said, the rumors surrounding Revis for the next two or three days should be interesting.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#844 : March 11, 2013, 11:09:37 AM

If Sean Smith (a.k.a. Eric Wright ver2.0) is worth 7-8 mil, then Revis is worth 12 mil !!!!!

+1 Dom really needs to make it rain cash.

(Btw, your sig pic. I always thought those two other guys should've had their heads replaced with Bryan and Joel.)

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#845 : March 11, 2013, 11:26:50 AM

Sean Smith and Eric Wright are almost opposite, in terms of skill and playing style. .......Not sure if serious.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#846 : March 11, 2013, 11:31:58 AM

Sean Smith and Eric Wright are almost opposite, in terms of skill and playing style. .......Not sure if serious.

Watch Sean Smith play.. People see his size and their imaginations run wild but he gets beat regularly and he doesn't create turnovers. Kinda E Wrighteous to me.

Chris_BucFan60

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#847 : March 11, 2013, 11:38:53 AM

Watch Sean Smith play.. People see his size and their imaginations run wild but he gets beat regularly and he doesn't create turnovers. Kinda E Wrighteous to me.
Please put some film on here that you have been reviewing on Sean Smith.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#848 : March 11, 2013, 11:41:39 AM

Revis is our only real shot at a number 1 this season.

Every other CB (both FA and the draft) are Number 2's at best.   (No shot at MIlliner.)

It's a sad state of affairs when most see Smith, Cox and Toler as upgrades to our secondary.   

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#849 : March 11, 2013, 11:58:54 AM

I live in Miami, I watch alot of Dolphin games.. And you don't to be a professional film analyst to notice Shaun Smith getting beat like that dude on Roots.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#850 : March 11, 2013, 11:59:52 AM

Revis is our only real shot at a number 1 this season.

Every other CB (both FA and the draft) are Number 2's at best.   (No shot at MIlliner.)

It's a sad state of affairs when most see Smith, Cox and Toler as upgrades to our secondary.
Not only is it a sad state of affairs, but it is enraging that the FO let the sedcondary get to this shoddy state of disrepair.  Not only are these guys upgrades, but they are major upgrades.

Bucs need to get really aggressive.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#851 : March 11, 2013, 12:07:11 PM

Bucs need to get really aggressive.

Ab-so-f'n-lute-ly.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#852 : March 11, 2013, 12:12:26 PM

I live in Miami, I watch alot of Dolphin games.. And you don't to be a professional film analyst to notice Shaun Smith getting beat like that dude on Roots.

You live on Miami. Is that supposed to make you more observant ? You watch a lot of Dolphins games? In smith do you not see a player who is always around the ball, a good tackler, and a very physical player. Did you not see that? Tell me where Eric Wright fits that bill? Wright is a player that might make a fluke ass pic if he is thrown at 60 times in a game. He is a player who can't tackle, is usually NOT around or near the ball, and plays with a physicality level more comparable to Sean Jones. The fact that the two are being compared  is in itself a ridiculous conversation.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#853 : March 11, 2013, 12:19:02 PM

You live on Miami. Is that supposed to make you more observant ? You watch a lot of Dolphins games? In smith do you not see a player who is always around the ball, a good tackler, and a very physical player. Did you not see that? Tell me where Eric Wright fits that bill? Wright is a player that might make a fluke ass pic if he is thrown at 60 times in a game. He is a player who can't tackle, is usually NOT around or near the ball, and plays with a physicality level more comparable to Sean Jones. The fact that the two are being compared  is in itself a ridiculous conversation.

He LOOKS physical and if he's around the ball is because he just got beat. He's obviously not around it getting interceptions. He's not a #1 corner and would make a decent #2 but if he wants number one money then I'll pass.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#854 : March 11, 2013, 12:44:47 PM

Id take him, but well see what happens, anything is an upgrade at this point.

Page: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 612
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darrelle Revis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools