Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darrelle Revis « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 ... 612

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

« #3600 : March 20, 2013, 02:11:37 PM »

Myron Lewis is a hero. Other CBs that actually got playing time in games would get cut during the season and somehow Myron keeps sticking. I don't even care what happens with him, be terrible, be great, whatever it is, he's awesome.

Agree. Dude deserves a shiny medal of some kind.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
« #3601 : March 20, 2013, 02:16:41 PM »

Myron Lewis is a hero. Other CBs that actually got playing time in games would get cut during the season and somehow Myron keeps sticking. I don't even care what happens with him, be terrible, be great, whatever it is, he's awesome.
is it weird that I still think he's our savior

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

« #3602 : March 20, 2013, 02:17:31 PM »

Myron is gonna ball this year, every one will have their water and Gatorade on time. Seriously, i have no clue how he is still on this team, the coaches must see something in him that we don't.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
« #3603 : March 20, 2013, 02:28:20 PM »

Why exactly is Idzik a moron?

He actually knows football, he was in the Seahawks front office the last 6 years or so.  And look at that team now.  His dad was a NFL coach also, so he has the pedigree.

He got thrown into a tough situation in NY.  Woody says, get rid of this guy and make the team better.  Easier said than done.
Ah yes. From penthouse to outhouse.

In Verner We Trust

T.I. McCrown: King of the South

Starter
« #3604 : March 20, 2013, 02:35:58 PM »

Word is that the Jets won't budge on Revis unless we include Myron Lewis in the deal, but Dom and Schiano won't budge. Schiano was quoted as saying, "Why would I trade one of the league's leading scorers in Myron for anybody? There is a touchdown literally every time he's on the field!"

VTBucs

Second String

« #3605 : March 20, 2013, 02:40:57 PM »

Word is that the Jets won't budge on Revis unless we include Myron Lewis in the deal, but Dom and Schiano won't budge. Schiano was quoted as saying, "Why would I trade one of the league's leading scorers in Myron for anybody? There is a touchdown literally every time he's on the field!"

HILARIOUS! Finally some humor on these boards.

ufcguy32

Starter

« #3606 : March 20, 2013, 02:41:56 PM »

this revis crap is getting old. do it or dont. next

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

« #3607 : March 20, 2013, 02:42:09 PM »

Would rather give them Doug Marting then Myron Lewis...pause...facetiously speaking

You must be accountable for your actions!

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
« #3608 : March 20, 2013, 03:08:48 PM »

HILARIOUS! Finally some humor on these boards.
i can't tell if this is supposed to be in blue or not

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
« #3609 : March 20, 2013, 03:11:36 PM »

Supposedly Myron has pictures of the Glazer boys in some sticky situations.....

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

« #3610 : March 20, 2013, 03:19:36 PM »

@JoeBucsFan
Dominik Doesn’t Know If Revis Is On Trade Block

**CENSORED** I'm over this Revis trade now. Move on Dom and thanks for not adding ANY CB's.

PewterPirate54

Pro Bowler

« #3611 : March 20, 2013, 03:20:27 PM »

Sports Whispers‏@SportsWhispers2h
#Browns & #Bucs are very interested Brent Grimes. #Jets privately hoping Grimes signs with #Browns. Would drive Revis' price way up on Bucs.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #3612 : March 20, 2013, 03:21:49 PM »

Myron Lewis hasn't shown anything in 4 years. They were signing and starting guys off the street last year instead of playing him. Completely worthless.

he probably is worthless.  but what did keenan lewis show you in his first 2 years?  what about cary williams?  how about grimes first 2 years as a pro?

I like how you play this game with every crappy player on the roster.

PewterPirate54

Pro Bowler

« #3613 : March 20, 2013, 03:22:40 PM »

@JoeBucsFan

**CENSORED** I'm over this Revis trade now. Move on Dom and thanks for not adding ANY CB's.
Chilll dude you really think he is gonna say "Yes Tim! and we are really trying to get him!!" seriously chill out.

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

« #3614 : March 20, 2013, 03:29:06 PM »

@JoeBucsFan

''Tim Ryan: I know you cannot talk about Darrelle in terms of being under contract, but in your opinion, is he on the trade market or not? We’ve heard a thousand different stories on Revis.

Mark Dominik: I don’t know if he really is, honestly. That is a tough question for me to answer. You have to get [Jets general manager] John Idzik on here Pat and grill him about that.

Pat Kirwan: I will!

Dominik: I will say this, as a general manager, I go around to each club and ask about specific players. That is what is great about these meetings, you can go around and have one-on-one face time. “Do you have an interest ‘X,’ is there anyone you are moving or willing to trade?” So we will continue to go around and talk to every club, all [31] clubs by the time this thing ends and we will have a good [idea of the] trade market and draft movement too.''

GM talk.
  Page: 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 ... 612
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darrelle Revis « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools