Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darrelle Revis « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 ... 612

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#4665 : March 26, 2013, 04:07:35 PM

Prepare to be pissed...

No reason to rush ...........

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

blackfoot

Starter
#4666 : March 26, 2013, 05:59:22 PM

I think we are waiting for teams in Cap Hell to start cutting players to get under the Cap. I also think we have a plan for #13. The Jets are not going to get that pick. If they will deal without our 13 it happens, if not plan B is the draft + Cap cuts D-line men and CBs.

Keep those pages coming- 500 or better if it goes until the end of April.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#4667 : March 26, 2013, 07:25:36 PM

I think we are waiting for teams in Cap Hell to start cutting players to get under the Cap. I also think we have a plan for #13. The Jets are not going to get that pick. If they will deal without our 13 it happens, if not plan B is the draft + Cap cuts D-line men and CBs.

And who exactly are on their respective team's bubble? Are we talking guys like Steven Jackson, or guys like biggers?

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#4668 : March 26, 2013, 08:03:36 PM

Why not just wait until after this draft???  Will Hate blow a gasket???

why would i do that??

Don't play games.  You know

I'm too old for games..... care to elaborate?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

blackfoot

Starter
#4669 : March 26, 2013, 08:15:39 PM

I don't know think we are talking about bubble guys.. The teams that  need to make cap room  will cut some high dollar guys. We will target D-line and CBs, but an O linemen or TE could be a nice pick up as well. I think we will get Revis because of the Jets need the cap room and I think we will get help at D- line and CB in the draft, The late FA signing will be in addition or a plan B if the Revis deal does not happen.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#4670 : March 26, 2013, 08:22:24 PM

has anyone put the connection of Idzik working for the Bucs for several years and knowing MD and the Glazers quite well into the equation? You know its quite possible for them to already have the deal worked out and are just waiting for a more opportune time to announce and finalize the deal. Maybe a time like the day of the draft? Jets picking at 9 could be looking to move up and don't want teams to know they have a bunch of ammo to do so. It would help them avoid someone leapfrogging somewhat  for a player the Jets really want(QB?)

Either way, we know something is up. Bucs haven't flinched in FA and haven't made any real moves to aquire any CB. Theres a bunch of history between Idzik and the Bucs and no one is really talking about it. Theres tons of speculative/opinion reports, but nothing from either team leaking any info. I really don't see FAs being signed or not being signed as any sort of major leverage for either team as much as people like to reference the fact.

Im guessing we here something towards the end of April.

I told a buddy of mine this same thought a few days ago. Our secondary is too crappy...and 'mah sources' are too calm/confident for something to not be up.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#4671 : March 26, 2013, 09:11:21 PM

Did we get him yet ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#4672 : March 26, 2013, 09:15:44 PM

Did we get him yet ?

You havent heard?

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#4673 : March 26, 2013, 09:27:16 PM

Did we get him yet ?
He's visiting every Buccaneers fan in America first. It may be a while.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#4674 : March 26, 2013, 10:08:18 PM

Did we get him yet ?

That should take 7 to 10 days.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#4675 : March 26, 2013, 11:40:59 PM

has anyone put the connection of Idzik working for the Bucs for several years and knowing MD and the Glazers quite well into the equation? You know its quite possible for them to already have the deal worked out and are just waiting for a more opportune time to announce and finalize the deal. Maybe a time like the day of the draft? Jets picking at 9 could be looking to move up and don't want teams to know they have a bunch of ammo to do so. It would help them avoid someone leapfrogging somewhat  for a player the Jets really want(QB?)

Either way, we know something is up. Bucs haven't flinched in FA and haven't made any real moves to aquire any CB. Theres a bunch of history between Idzik and the Bucs and no one is really talking about it. Theres tons of speculative/opinion reports, but nothing from either team leaking any info. I really don't see FAs being signed or not being signed as any sort of major leverage for either team as much as people like to reference the fact.

Im guessing we here something towards the end of April.

It's not like Idzik is the only one involved in the trade. The whole Jets front office would have that information, and that information would be easily leaked.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#4676 : March 26, 2013, 11:47:52 PM

Did we get him yet ?

He's just leaving South Carolina and headed south. That was an AMAZING shower, you guys. I wish you could have all been there!

Champ29

Rookie

#4677 : March 26, 2013, 11:50:00 PM

hope we get revis and winfield since grimes isnt coming

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#4678 : March 26, 2013, 11:53:03 PM

Did we get him yet ?

He's just leaving South Carolina and headed south. That was an AMAZING shower, you guys. I wish you could have all been there!

Thanks for sending the vid, man.

Very soapy.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#4679 : March 26, 2013, 11:53:47 PM

Did we get him yet ?

We expected nothing less.  :D

Formerly known as Revis Islander
Page: 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 ... 612
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darrelle Revis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools