Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: VinBucFan's Thread Lock/ Vote Early and Often « previous next »
Page: 1 2

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#15 : March 01, 2013, 09:46:21 PM

Did pb boy get owned so bad in his little lame thread that he locked it?  bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#16 : March 01, 2013, 09:54:35 PM

Yes, now Morgan is feigning offense on his behalf and making threats against free speech all in one swift less message.

Why stop at the evisceration of the 2nd amendment when you can attack the 1st amendment at the same time.

Two American hating dimwits.

Of course neither one of them understands the point of the thread so be quiet and keep it to yourself.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#17 : March 01, 2013, 09:57:20 PM

and of course wants to trample the 4th amendment as well.  No other way to enforce his little gun reduction plans .......

Oracle

Starter

#18 : March 02, 2013, 02:52:32 AM

Did pb boy get owned so bad in his little lame thread that he locked it?  bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

That is funny.   ;)

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 02, 2013, 07:43:41 AM

"I was homeless and addicted to crack. I felt like life was just not worth living anymore. Then, one day, after getting arrested for selling myself for crack money in front of the local Big Lots, I overheard police officers talking about a message board dedicated to a football team that I cannot name for legal reasons. There I discovered VinBucFan's thread lock campaign. I decided to give it a try. Now, six months later, I am drug free, and am the manager of a local peanut butter manufacturing plant. Thanks Vin!"

- Frodo Williams
White Plains, NY

"I was a teenaged mother of three. I worked part time as a waitress, lived in government subsidized housing, and received food assistance. Then, one day, while perusing the message board of a website dedicated to an NFL football team who's name I cannot mention for legal reasons, I discovered VinBucFan's thread lock campaign. Three months later, I was able to ship those kids off to boarding school after becoming the proud trophy wife of the CEO of a major Peanut Butter company, whom I met at the supermarket when, ironically, we simultaneously reached for the same jar of Nutella, Thanks Vin!"

- Sarah Splath
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

"VinBucFan's threadlock campaign gave me a competitive edge on the track, and made me into a more sensitive boyfriend."

- Oscar Pistorius
Olympic runner and all around good guy

*These results are not typical. VinBucFan does not guarantee that your life will get better by participating in his thread lock campaign. In fact, scientific evidence suggests that the opposite will occur. Possible side effects include diarrhea mouth, mild retardation, persistent rolling on the floor laughing your ass off (ROFLAO), and an overactive use of emoticons in typed conversation. Please consult your physician before participating in this, or any other thread lock campaign.
: March 02, 2013, 07:53:59 AM CBWx2

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#20 : March 02, 2013, 08:22:55 AM

Haha! That's freakin' brilliant.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 02, 2013, 08:27:10 AM

This thread ....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 02, 2013, 09:05:19 AM

Palookaville

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 02, 2013, 09:41:13 AM

Peanut buttaaaa

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 02, 2013, 09:58:47 AM

lol @ CBW.  Good stuff.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 02, 2013, 10:28:26 AM

This thread deserves an emoticon fest:

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: VinBucFan's Thread Lock/ Vote Early and Often « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools