Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bears sign former Buc « previous next »
Page: 1 2

michael89156

Hall of Famer

: February 11, 2013, 05:57:04 PM

Bears signed CB LeQuan Lewis.

Lewis split time between the Cowboys and Bucs in 2012, his first official season in the NFL. He recorded four tackles and an interception in five games with Tampa Bay, while also returning kicks. Lewis will look to make the Bears in a special teams role.

Source: Adam Caplan on Twitter

Feb 11 - 5:44 PM

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#1 : February 11, 2013, 06:07:37 PM

I wish it said Myron instead of LeQuan.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 11, 2013, 06:09:01 PM

I wish it said Myron instead of LeQuan.

+100000

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 11, 2013, 06:28:25 PM

im still rooting for myron.  not holding my breath by any means though.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

CanadianBuc

Starter
#4 : February 11, 2013, 06:46:43 PM

Ohh, I see michael is taking a "twitter approach" like yours truly (see: February 11 - Reports & Rumours) Whatever as long as he doesnt make it exactly like my daily thread we are cool

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#5 : February 11, 2013, 06:48:39 PM

Ohh, I see michael is taking a "twitter approach" like yours truly (see: February 11 - Reports & Rumours) Whatever as long as he doesnt make it exactly like my daily thread we are cool

michael has a job where he researches internet stories.  being a buc fan, he just posts every one he finds here.  both of you guys are appreciated by most people here.  screw the ones that dont.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

CanadianBuc

Starter
#6 : February 11, 2013, 06:58:01 PM

michael has a job where he researches internet stories.  being a buc fan, he just posts every one he finds here.  both of you guys are appreciated by most people here.  screw the ones that dont.

Thank you! But I do it because I know if someone else knew some info that I didn't I would want them to share it and I follow about every NFL insider there is out there so I thought why not... As long as people keep reading it Im more then happy to keep doing this and Im sure Michael is very happy to continue doing what he does as well

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#7 : February 11, 2013, 06:59:29 PM

Bears always go dumpster diving for our scraps . What else is new ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#8 : February 11, 2013, 07:44:13 PM

Myron has become my hero. I hope he remains a Buc for the rest of my life.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 11, 2013, 07:55:45 PM

I don't think Myron makes the cut.

Free Agent CB
Drafted CB
Biggers
Leonard
Gaiter
Gorrer

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

CanadianBuc

Starter
#10 : February 11, 2013, 08:01:07 PM

Free Agent CB
Drafted CB
Biggers
Leonard
Gaiter
Gorrer

Its more like
Free Agent
Draft
Draft
Free Agent
Leonard Johnson
Anthony Gaitor

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#11 : February 11, 2013, 08:07:24 PM

Free Agent CB
Drafted CB
Biggers
Leonard
Gaiter
Gorrer

Its more like
Free Agent
Draft
Draft
Free Agent
Leonard Johnson
Anthony Gaitor

4 new CB's ?   I don't think so, overkill.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#12 : February 11, 2013, 08:08:29 PM

LOL, you guys. They keep sucking you in with hopes of Myron being cut, but he never will!

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#13 : February 11, 2013, 08:30:31 PM

LOL, you guys. They keep sucking you in with hopes of Myron being cut, but he never will!

If it came down to Biggers OR Myron.....I would take Biggers.  But having said that, I hope neither one is starting.  I am looking for 2 new starting CB's, either draft picks or free agents.  With Biggers, Leonard, Gaiter and Gorrer in reserve.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#14 : February 11, 2013, 08:48:47 PM

Of course, everyone would take anyone over Lewis. Lewis' awesomeness is in remaining on the roster while CBs that played in the previous week's game get cut. He's the best ever.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bears sign former Buc « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools