Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bears sign former Buc « previous next »
Page: 1 2

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 11, 2013, 08:50:57 PM

Of course, everyone would take anyone over Lewis. Lewis' awesomeness is in remaining on the roster while CBs that played in the previous week's game get cut. He's the best ever.

LOL

I think his luck is about to run out.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 11, 2013, 09:25:46 PM

im still rooting for myron.  not holding my breath by any means though.

Myron has become my hero. I hope he remains a Buc for the rest of my life.

I don't think Myron makes the cut.

Free Agent CB
Drafted CB
Biggers
Leonard
Gaiter
Gorrer

Its more like
Free Agent
Draft
Draft
Free Agent
Leonard Johnson
Anthony Gaitor

4 new CB's ?   I don't think so, overkill.

Well we were the worst secondary in the league, and don't even have a solidified #2 corner, so 2 FA corners and 2  drafted corners(mid to late rounds) may not even be overkill. I'm more of a fan of 1 or 2 FA's and one 2nd or 3rd round corner.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 12, 2013, 07:52:35 AM

I think it's very possible we get three or four new CBs through free agency and the draft.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bears sign former Buc « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools