Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Bucs believe they will not reach a deal with Williams, is Harvin an option ? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#45 : February 13, 2013, 11:46:06 PM

Bauahahaha, this kid is an idiot if he thinks he deserves Fitzgerald's kind of money.

No team is that stupid, not since Al Davis passed away anyway.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#46 : February 13, 2013, 11:56:20 PM

Amazing numbers? He averages 5 TDs a year and has never broken the 1000 yard mark. Looking at him purely as a receiver, he is not amazing.

Most of his yards come from bubble screens because he is a better runner than receiver.

+1 I'd like to see how much of Harvin's catches come 10+ yards away from the line of scrimmage. Mike Williams can actually get open on the outside for decent gains and isn't doing it for 5 yards versus slot CBs and LBs. Not that there's anything wrong with that, we need a guy who can do that too, but when you're comparing pure receiving talent, the better receiver isn't a one dimensional slot receiver.

Psych

Starter

#47 : February 14, 2013, 02:25:32 AM

Harvin want to be paid like Johnson so my tune has changed I'd rather not have Harvin
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Bucs believe they will not reach a deal with Williams, is Harvin an option ? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools