Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Season Ticket Availability - only 2,812 non-premium available « previous next »
Page: 1

readytobeabuc

Practice Squad
: February 12, 2013, 05:34:12 PM

The Bucs webpage is showing which seats are available for prospective STHs.

I counted section by section and came up with:

100's - 1,130

200's - 57

Club Level - 759

300's - 1,625

I know they hold some for single game sales but only having less than 3,000 non-premium to sell it is not bad.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : February 12, 2013, 05:37:57 PM

something tells me that isn't an accurate picture of the STH situation

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#2 : February 12, 2013, 05:49:49 PM

All of the seats aren't available on ticketmaster.com at the same time. From what I've observed, the team makes more seats available as they are sold. Too bad though, for I wish this post to be true.

CanadianBuc

Starter
#3 : February 12, 2013, 05:55:34 PM

This is before the Bucs go through the list of previous season ticket holders and ask them if they want to renew not all of them renew their seats so there will be a lot more openings

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#4 : February 12, 2013, 06:02:29 PM

they're protecting seats for that partial season ticket plan that they usually make available at a later date - bet there are 20k+ seats available

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#5 : February 12, 2013, 09:09:45 PM

So if there are 20k seats available, we should sell out most of our games next year, no?

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#6 : February 12, 2013, 10:00:35 PM

I am not a season ticket holder, would love to be.. Anyways, I go to about 3 or so games a year. This year, they've called me about 4 times in 3 months. This is different in years past, and I observe and give credit towards the current effort,

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#7 : February 13, 2013, 04:03:11 PM

So if there are 20k seats available, we should sell out most of our games next year, no?

They'll need to get to about 50-55k to get over the 85%, if I recall.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#8 : February 13, 2013, 04:05:51 PM

Hopefully FA brings in some fans too. Since they didnt make the playoffs they will have to do some things again to bring in fans. Spend some money on the team and I think it will help a little. Winning is the biggest thing that makes it go. They need to get into the playoffs next year. If they can do that and start doing that consistently (I know not easy) then I think the fans will be back like they were a decade ago.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#9 : February 15, 2013, 11:19:00 AM

I am not a season ticket holder, would love to be.. Anyways, I go to about 3 or so games a year. This year, they've called me about 4 times in 3 months. This is different in years past, and I observe and give credit towards the current effort,

Hopefully you'll get to see a few home games televised in addition to those 2-3 that you attend.
The only two home games that I don't really look forward to but expect to win are the Bills and Cardinals. The other games should be interesting to see, especially the Niners and the Eagles, imo.

http://www.buccaneers.com/schedule-and-events/future-schedule.html
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Season Ticket Availability - only 2,812 non-premium available « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools