Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL.com's All-under 25 team features 2 Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#15 : February 13, 2013, 05:11:03 PM

Maybe it's just me but I think the talent on our offenses are similar. I would love to have Okung,Lynch,Rice,Miller,McCoy, and Turbin.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#16 : February 13, 2013, 07:14:10 PM

Russell Wilson over rg3 or luck?

Without question.... i love everything about him and can only imagine how good he'll be with a legit #1 WR.

Just imagine how good he would be with the #29 defense and no homefield advantage.

How bout with VJax, Mike Williams and Doug Martin?

Please stop acting like our offensive talent is so much better. They also have Rice, Tate, LYNCH, and a pretty good offensive line. Yea Russel is better than Free, but it's not like Free has way more weapons.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 13, 2013, 07:53:24 PM

Russell Wilson over rg3 or luck?

Without question.... i love everything about him and can only imagine how good he'll be with a legit #1 WR.

Just imagine how good he would be with the #29 defense and no homefield advantage.

How bout with VJax, Mike Williams and Doug Martin?

Please stop acting like our offensive talent is so much better. They also have Rice, Tate, LYNCH, and a pretty good offensive line. Yea Russel is better than Free, but it's not like Free has way more weapons.

Who's acting?

Are you telling me that Rice/Tate is on par with Jackson/Williams?

-------------------------------------------------------

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#18 : February 13, 2013, 08:56:54 PM

Bogus list. And JPP was Mr. invisible last year.
I am hoping he disappears from the Giants and appears in Tampa - we could use such invisibility at DE

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Hate

Hall of Famer
#19 : February 13, 2013, 09:08:13 PM

lol

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#20 : February 13, 2013, 09:48:16 PM

Maybe it's just me but I think the talent on our offenses are similar. I would love to have Okung,Lynch,Rice,Miller,McCoy, and Turbin.

our #2 would be their #1 receiver

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#21 : February 13, 2013, 09:53:03 PM

No doubt.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#22 : February 13, 2013, 10:23:20 PM

lol
I remember draft day conversation when folks stated if we just knew more... if he had more history... we might regret not taking him... damnittohell

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#23 : February 13, 2013, 10:36:54 PM

No doubt.
I think Rice is pretty good, the seahawks were either lowest or one of the lowest passing attempts. I agree that I'll take Jackson and Williams over their receivers but overall both teams have solid pieces to work with.

Hayseed

Pro Bowler

#24 : February 14, 2013, 08:01:13 PM

I like Russell Wilson but I'd be careful crowning him just yet. They call it " sophomore slump" for a reason.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#25 : February 14, 2013, 09:15:49 PM

I like Russell Wilson but I'd be careful crowning him just yet. They call it " sophomore slump" for a reason.

I like him even over Luck and RG III.

I think he is in the right system to maximize his talents.

But your right, anything can happen in the second year.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hayseed

Pro Bowler

#26 : February 14, 2013, 09:20:51 PM

I like the Seahawks and would love nothing more than to see Wilson succeed (mmmmmm......except maybe for Freeman destroying opposing defenses) but I'm not ready to jump on the bandwagon just yet. Wilson is a playmaker but he has a very good supporting cast. If he improves on this season next year, then I'll believe he's the real deal.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#27 : February 14, 2013, 09:22:40 PM

Who do you have more faith in next season....Wilson or Free?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#28 : February 14, 2013, 09:24:44 PM

Wilson.   He looked VERY comfortable in their scheme.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hayseed

Pro Bowler

#29 : February 14, 2013, 09:28:48 PM

Honestly, I think Freeman will have a better season than Wilson next year. I think another year in this system along with impending upgrades at TE and WR3 are going to put him over the top. Crucify away.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL.com's All-under 25 team features 2 Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools