Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL.com's All-under 25 team features 2 Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#45 : February 15, 2013, 04:26:07 PM

Rice is absolutely better than Williams.  His problem has been staying healthy.

I don't this anything is absolute regarding either player being better.  While Rice might be the better deep threat, but Williams would get the edge most every other category.

How did the offense look last year with our #2 WR as the #1 WR?

Not nearly as good as 2010 with that same WR as the #1 WR.  I'm pretty sure the #1 WR wasn't the reason the offense sucked in 2011. 

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#46 : February 15, 2013, 04:39:29 PM

I don't get the Sidney Rice hype, he's never done anything in his career outside of that fluke year with Favre as his QB.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#47 : February 15, 2013, 05:21:17 PM

Not nearly as good as 2010 with that same WR as the #1 WR.  I'm pretty sure the #1 WR wasn't the reason the offense sucked in 2011.
Williams isn't responsible for all the team's problems in 2011, but he most definitely had a more difficult time once defensive coordinators had an entire offseason to study film on him and tell their corners to be as physical as possible with him because he can't handle it.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#48 : February 15, 2013, 05:28:16 PM

Williams isn't responsible for all the team's problems in 2011, but he most definitely had a more difficult time once defensive coordinators had an entire offseason to study film on him and tell their corners to be as physical as possible with him because he can't handle it.

And suddenly he can handle physical play from CB's?

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#49 : February 15, 2013, 05:29:14 PM

Opponents' #2 CB's.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#50 : February 15, 2013, 09:52:52 PM

They have a nice team [Seahawks].  A friend of mine is a big Seachicken fan, so we talk about them quite a bit.  I don't think its fair to compare WR corp's.  Freeman and Wilson couldn't be more different in style.  So if you swapped Vjax/Mike Will  for Tate and Rice, they wouldn't have anywhere near the same numbers as they do now.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#51 : February 16, 2013, 12:02:52 PM

Opponents' #2 CB's.

Only #1 CB's can play physically?

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL.com's All-under 25 team features 2 Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools