Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PEWTER REPORT'S ALL 32 TEAM MOCK DRAFT 1.0- FIRST ROUND « previous next »
Page: 1 2

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
« : February 14, 2013, 12:50:08 PM »

While there is little science involved when projecting a mock draft that is still over two months away, the speculation and debate keeps the offseason interesting. Rest assured, between now and April, things will change dramatically, but as of now, this is how we see things shaping up.

Pewter Report draft expert Eric Dellaratta has the first of the 2013 first-round mock drafts. Pewter Report's Scott Reynolds will debut a new 2013 Bucs 7-round mock draft later this month.

2013 NFL DRAFT - ROUND ONE
1. Kansas City Chiefs – Luke Joeckel/OT/Texas A&M

READ MORE ...... http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=8752

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

« #1 : February 14, 2013, 01:00:24 PM »

If Xavier Rhodes falls out of the first round, Dom better be looking to move up. Landing Banks and Rhodes would be stellar.

HOOOOOOOO!!!!

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

« #2 : February 14, 2013, 01:03:10 PM »

If Xavier Rhodes falls out of the first round, Dom better be looking to move up. Landing Banks and Rhodes would be stellar.

I would like for that to Happen.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
« #3 : February 14, 2013, 01:11:16 PM »

I just can't see how Jarvis falls to 17th.

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

youngone

Hall of Famer

« #4 : February 14, 2013, 02:24:32 PM »

Sheldon Richardson going that high? Before Star?

Sweep

Hall of Famer
« #5 : February 14, 2013, 02:37:25 PM »

It could happen.    I've always thought a consensus of mock draft opinions occurs by mocks copying other mocks.  Always glad to see someone (in this instance Pewter Report ED) be an independent thinker.

It’s going to look to some people like a different play every time we use it, but pretty soon they’ll be able to recognize it....by watching the official for the first-down signal.   -Vincent T. Lombardi

nitey

Hall of Famer
« #6 : February 14, 2013, 03:13:50 PM »

Yeah I saw that Ed had Richardson up that high and thought 'Damn, I was hoping we would have a chance to grab him on the sly', looks like others seem to like him too. I would have loved to have him team up next to McCoy.

Success is when Skill meets OpportunityFailure is when Fantasy meets Reality

PewterReportED

PR Admin
Starter

« #7 : February 14, 2013, 03:54:12 PM »

It could happen.    I've always thought a consensus of mock draft opinions occurs by mocks copying other mocks.  Always glad to see someone (in this instance Pewter Report ED) be an independent thinker.

I have a feeling Richardson will blow up the Combine, which is why I have him going in the top five. Thank you for the kind words, Sweep.

Follow me on Twitter @EricDellaratta

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

« #8 : February 14, 2013, 04:35:41 PM »

1)  The Chiefs have Branden Albert at LT and he's pretty good. That pick ain't happening.
2) Star Lotutlelei is the best defensive player in the nation. There's no chance Richardson is taken above him. Star has been a top 10 player since his junior year. His 3 years worth of film and pure dominance of penetrating and pass rushing will top Sheldon's resumé.
3) I'd say they go Tyler Wilson instead but who knows.

Everything after #8, I agree with how it could play out.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
« #9 : February 14, 2013, 06:06:12 PM »

1)  The Chiefs have Branden Albert at LT and he's pretty good. That pick ain't happening.
2) Star Lotutlelei is the best defensive player in the nation. There's no chance Richardson is taken above him. Star has been a top 10 player since his junior year. His 3 years worth of film and pure dominance of penetrating and pass rushing will top Sheldon's resumé.

I live in Kansas City and they like Albert just a little more than we liked Kenyatta Walker.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #10 : February 14, 2013, 06:13:32 PM »

I love Richardson, but for teas looking for a stud NT, I think Jesse Williams might be the top guy on their radar.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #11 : February 14, 2013, 06:15:42 PM »

Tyler Wilson is my favorite QB in this draft, but even though QBs get drafted way higher than they should....I don't see Wilson going 1st overall. That's crazy talk.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #12 : February 14, 2013, 06:25:34 PM »

1. Kansas City Chiefs – Luke Joeckel/OT/Texas A&M
New head coach Andy Reid opts for the best offensive lineman in the draft. Joeckel is an NFL-ready left tackle and the Eagles, or any other NFL team for that matter, can't afford to pass up a potential 10-year cornerstone.

the Eagles?

And just as a previous poster stated, if Rhodes falls outta the first, we need to go get him.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

« #13 : February 14, 2013, 06:40:31 PM »

I live in Kansas City and they like Albert just a little more than we liked Kenyatta Walker.
See this interested me, since I also thought Albert was "pretty good".

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268644 

seems like these Chief fans like him?

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

« #14 : February 15, 2013, 07:31:49 AM »

See this interested me, since I also thought Albert was "pretty good".

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268644 

seems like these Chief fans like him?

Chiefs fans want Geno Smith. They do not want anything but a QB first overall. If the Chiefs FO take a left tackle or a DL with that pick the fans will lose their minds.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PEWTER REPORT'S ALL 32 TEAM MOCK DRAFT 1.0- FIRST ROUND « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools