Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Black Professor Praises Black Cop Killer: "Like Watching 'Django Unchained' « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Oracle

Starter

#15 : February 18, 2013, 03:14:24 AM

I always liked those old Bronson movies where a guy turned vigilante and killed the criminals by himself.    But it speaks volumes when people in our society these days have the impression that killing innocent people to try to make a point is something to be admired.     Anyone who would think that is a good thing is a complete piece of **CENSORED**.

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 18, 2013, 07:42:16 AM

These words are hurtful and dangerous . It's time to put some restrictions on freedom of speech , we simply have too much of it !

Are you serious?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#17 : February 18, 2013, 07:54:34 AM

Lol,  no. That was a joke making fun of the gun controllers.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#18 : February 18, 2013, 08:27:06 AM

Ok. Thanks for replying.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 18, 2013, 10:59:03 AM

These words are hurtful and dangerous . It's time to put some restrictions on freedom of speech , we simply have too much of it !

I agree, but I still support the 1st amendment.  We should have a volunteer restriction.

Could always voluntarily shove a few clumps of peanut butter in our mouths. That would certainly restrict speech..or at least muffle it.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Black Professor Praises Black Cop Killer: "Like Watching 'Django Unchained' « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools