Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: February 14, 2013 - Reports & Rumours in Tweets « previous next »
Page: 1 2

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 15, 2013, 07:17:08 AM

Muffintop looks like the #1 player on film... Nice!

RG for the future.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 15, 2013, 11:55:54 AM

the Nassib 3rd day pick was an analysts opinion not an actual report. Also I agree with you on Brace, he was a 2nd round pick so he has some talent and he would be a cheap option to at least be given a shot

I liked Brace coming out of college, but I don't see much there to love. He's a sluggish looking NFLer.

carrollwoodbucsfan

Rookie

#17 : February 16, 2013, 10:20:59 AM

hey dont know if this has been posted yet but i am seeing online that the bucs could be going after ahmad bradshaw as the backup running back spot i think it would be a pretty descent pickup

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#18 : February 16, 2013, 10:48:15 AM

hey dont know if this has been posted yet but i am seeing online that the bucs could be going after ahmad bradshaw as the backup running back spot i think it would be a pretty descent pickup

Better than Blount ...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: February 14, 2013 - Reports & Rumours in Tweets « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools