Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your next President? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#90 : February 20, 2013, 10:05:39 AM

"You liked Vince"  I'm not sure what that means, but you and vince live in the same fantasy world where it isn't you, it is everyone else.  Like I said figure it out.

Yeah, Vince and I "live in the same fantasy world". Why is that? Because you have now argued with both of us, that makes us the same? Who else lives in this fantasy world? Anybody else you've disagreed with?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#91 : February 20, 2013, 10:14:13 AM

Its everyone else , comrade. Its everyone else.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#92 : February 20, 2013, 10:16:49 AM

"You liked Vince"  I'm not sure what that means, but you and vince live in the same fantasy world where it isn't you, it is everyone else.  Like I said figure it out.

Yeah, Vince and I "live in the same fantasy world". Why is that? Because you have now argued with both of us, that makes us the same? Who else lives in this fantasy world? Anybody else you've disagreed with?

figure it out

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#93 : February 20, 2013, 12:36:04 PM

you and vince live in the same fantasy world

Haha. .....  that's rich

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#94 : February 20, 2013, 12:53:00 PM

Haha. .....  that's rich

Oblivious.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#95 : February 20, 2013, 01:21:11 PM

CBW has the right of it.  Fundamentalism like that is scary to me.  You've got someone whose job is to make decisions and influence lawmakers, and he has not shown the ability to think rationally about the world we inhabit.  Not only that, but he's proud to admit it.  This is not the kind of person we want influencing our laws.  That's how you end up in a "sharia" situation.  Just my personal opinion.

I would think graduating from Yale, then UM Med school, would certainly show his "ability to think rationally about the world we inhabit" not to mention his numerous other accomplishments in medicine and neuroscience. Operating on brains requires a considerable amount of rational thought.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#96 : February 20, 2013, 01:21:26 PM

Haha. .....  that's rich

Oblivious.

Hey Buggsy and Olaf, you might want to get your boy Dolo on the same page as you two. You guys are claiming that Vince is the problem while Dolo is admitting to you three and Illum trolling:

You are being trolled , you gullible fool.

RACK THAT ^^^^^^^^^ as perhaps the MOST IRONIC POST EVER!!

Omg . . . .  :D

(honestly, posted in a thread created about me by I guy who has since been MUTED  . . . . . . by a guy who, along with his two buddies, continues to spend countless hours posting about me . . . .. "You are being trolled, you gullible fool" . . . . .... . omg . . . . .  you couldn't script a funnier line.)

What is ironic about this ? .....I said you are being trolled , and you are . Seems to me you either don't know what trolling means , or you don't know what irony means.

Olaf, note that you came into a discussion between CBW and DBuc on CBW's action and then took a shot at CBW and lumped me in with CBW even though I was not part of CBW and DBuc's conversation. Why did you do that? I think CBW actually provided the answer. Apparently you like to push but don't like it when someone pushes back. Thus, when I am taking CBW to task you sit silent because you don't like CBW but now you don't like me either because I pushed back on your BS

It's all ridiculous grade school stuff.  Own your own crap, just like Dolo did above.
: February 20, 2013, 01:51:51 PM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#97 : February 20, 2013, 01:22:49 PM

CBW has the right of it.  Fundamentalism like that is scary to me.  You've got someone whose job is to make decisions and influence lawmakers, and he has not shown the ability to think rationally about the world we inhabit.  Not only that, but he's proud to admit it.  This is not the kind of person we want influencing our laws.  That's how you end up in a "sharia" situation.  Just my personal opinion.

I would think graduating from Yale, then UM Med school, would certainly show his "ability to think rationally about the world we inhabit" not to mention his numerous other accomplishments in medicine and neuroscience. Operating on brains requires a considerable amount of rational thought.

My point earlier, better made. Thanks Garv

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#98 : February 20, 2013, 02:06:06 PM

Haha. .....  that's rich

Oblivious.

Hey Buggsy and Olaf, you might want to get your boy Dolo on the same page as you two. You guys are claiming that Vince is the problem while Dolo is admitting to you three and Illum trolling:

Biggs and I can hardlly be called "boys" . We rarely get along . The fact that the one thing we can readily agree on is what a moron you are should tell you something.

...and BTW , the way you act IS the problem . If you weren't such a condoscending and dishonest hypocrite people would respect you more and not feel the need to poke at you .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#99 : February 20, 2013, 02:10:15 PM

Haha. .....  that's rich

Oblivious.

Biggs and I can hardlly be called "boys" . We rarely get along . The fact that the one thing we can readily agree on is what a moron you are should tell you something.

...and BTW , the way you act IS the problem . If you weren't such a condoscending and dishonest hypocrite people would respect you more and not feel the need to poke at you .

Buggsy - pro gun
Olaf - pro gun
Dolo - pro gun
Vin - anti-gun

Buggsy, Olaf and Dolo ADMIT to "trolling" Vin

Coincidence? Lol, I think not.

Gotta love a guy who admits to trolling using the "yeah, but you deserve it" defense. :-)

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#100 : February 20, 2013, 02:14:33 PM

What in the name of Quetzalcoatl does being pro or anti gun have ANYTHING to do with this thread????????????

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#101 : February 20, 2013, 02:27:07 PM

What in the name of Quetzalcoatl does being pro or anti gun have ANYTHING to do with this thread????????????

Haha, exactly. Ask Olaf that exact question. LMAO.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled shows ...

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#102 : February 20, 2013, 02:52:43 PM

There once was this guy who was excepted to attend Harvard University at the age of 16, earned his undergraduate degree, and later obtained his PhD in mathematics from the University of Michigan. He was an assistant professor at the University of California, Berkeley by the age of 25. That man was Ted Kaczynski, "the Unabomber". Point being, Carson's academic accomplishments are not a reliable reflection of his temperament.

To suggest that just because the guy went to an ivy league school and became a surgeon means that he will not govern by the divine mandate in which he has chosen to dedicate his life to fulfilling is a monumental reach.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#103 : February 20, 2013, 03:05:07 PM

There once was this guy who was excepted to attend Harvard University at the age of 16, earned his undergraduate degree, and later obtained his PhD in mathematics from the University of Michigan. He was an assistant professor at the University of California, Berkeley by the age of 25. That man was Ted Kaczynski, "the Unabomber". Point being, Carson's academic accomplishments are not a reliable reflection of his temperament.

To suggest that just because the guy went to an ivy league school and became a surgeon means that he will not govern by the divine mandate in which he has chosen to dedicate his life to fulfilling is a monumental reach.

Carson = Unabomber

Wow, did he wear a hoodie at the Prayer Breakfast?

(Funny that one poster's discussion of his background is a "monumental reach" but I guess comparing Carson to the Unabomber is not?)
: February 20, 2013, 03:07:20 PM VinBucFan

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#104 : February 20, 2013, 03:30:24 PM

Haha, exactly. Ask Olaf that exact question. LMAO.

Another "it's not me, it's everyone else" post from PBCBoy that he'll be oblivious to.

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your next President? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools