Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SR's FAB 5 - EZEKIEL ANSAH, LATE-ROUND DE AND CBs THE BUCS ARE TARGETING, ETC. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#60 : February 22, 2013, 11:01:33 AM

what can mingo do that dekota watson cant?

What can Watson do other than block punts?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#61 : February 22, 2013, 02:19:28 PM

Mingo can't even do that ...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#62 : February 22, 2013, 02:29:50 PM

Mingo is going to be a bust, you can put that in ink with my name on it.

Zeke Ansah though? Dude is the real deal. He is the guy that can turn our sack total around and really give our defense a complete game changer. I seriously think he'll be the best player in this draft and I hope other team's GM and coaches don't think that so we can get him. Him, Tavon Austin, Bjorn Werner, Cordarelle Patterson and Jordan Poyer are my favorite players in this draft probably.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#63 : February 22, 2013, 03:04:29 PM

Mingo is going to be a bust, you can put that in ink with my name on it.

Zeke Ansah though? Dude is the real deal. He is the guy that can turn our sack total around and really give our defense a complete game changer. I seriously think he'll be the best player in this draft and I hope other team's GM and coaches don't think that so we can get him. Him, Tavon Austin, Bjorn Werner, Cordarelle Patterson and Jordan Poyer are my favorite players in this draft probably.
im curious as to why you think Mingo will bust while Ansah will not, considering they're very similar prospects

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

#64 : February 22, 2013, 03:24:56 PM

im curious as to why you think Mingo will bust while Ansah will not, considering they're very similar prospects

I'll play, even though I'm not nearly as negative on Mingo.

Mingo is sort of raw, in that he started playing football late in HS. Ansah's not only just started playing 3 years ago, he didn't know what the game even was much before that.

Also, Mingo has the frame to fill out, but he's not filled out.  Ansah's 275 lbs. - there's no question he can carry the weight.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#65 : February 22, 2013, 03:43:14 PM

I'll play, even though I'm not nearly as negative on Mingo.

Mingo is sort of raw, in that he started playing football late in HS. Ansah's not only just started playing 3 years ago, he didn't know what the game even was much before that.

Also, Mingo has the frame to fill out, but he's not filled out.  Ansah's 275 lbs. - there's no question he can carry the weight.
Yea they are both upside guys, athletic freaks. Mingo will be coveted by the 3-4 teams, Anash can fit in both. Both had mediocre sack stats, but so did Aldon Smith the year he came out and he went 7th overall. Just a hunch but I see Mingo going before Anash.

spurzo

Second String

#66 : February 23, 2013, 08:36:47 PM

I'd much rather have Dion Jordan than Mingo... Ansah too but he'll be gone in the first 6 picks

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#67 : February 23, 2013, 08:51:45 PM

You think Ansah is going in the top 6?

Or are you talking about Dion? Which I guess for me would similarly surprising

spurzo

Second String

#68 : February 23, 2013, 10:20:57 PM

Yeah I think Ansah goes top 6... Alot of disagreement about who's the top pass rusher, teams take the guy with the biggest upside.  Jordan would be an awesome pick for the bucs... Could fill our SLB hole on 1st and 2nd down and then put his hand in the dirt on 3rd and be the explosive speed rusher everyone is clambering for.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#69 : February 24, 2013, 09:17:00 AM

....and Mingo was his name-o  !

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SR's FAB 5 - EZEKIEL ANSAH, LATE-ROUND DE AND CBs THE BUCS ARE TARGETING, ETC. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools