Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Re-signing Talib may be worth the risk for Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Sim

Starter

#15 : February 16, 2013, 02:15:35 PM

Anyone know when the last time this happened? That a player gets traded midway through the season and then re-signs with his old team at the end of the season??

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 16, 2013, 05:54:29 PM

For every good play I saw Aquib make, I saw just as many plays run right by him....If the Pats didn't keep him....why should we want him back???

CanadianBuc

Starter
#17 : February 16, 2013, 06:13:41 PM

Well if they did re-sign him then Dom would have done a heck of a job getting a 4th round pick to "rent" someone to another team for half a season

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#18 : February 17, 2013, 03:19:55 AM

Well if they did re-sign him then Dom would have done a heck of a job getting a 4th round pick to "rent" someone to another team for half a season

Is it bad when rent-a-center calls you and says they aren't making you pay for your rented items anymore because they're horrible to begin with and they wouldn't want the items back anyhow?

Talib is a crappy person who was raised by freaking wolves. Schiano didn't trust him either, seeing how he kept him right by his side.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 17, 2013, 08:32:48 AM

We are not re-signing him . This topic is ridiculous . Please close this stupid ass thread. Thanks !

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Re-signing Talib may be worth the risk for Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools