Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: which Buc draft pick AT THE TIME most made you wanna turn in your Pirate Flag « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#60 : February 21, 2013, 09:06:25 PM

Please you people and the Freeman selection. You had no idea what he was bringing to the table.  He's by no means a bust like the other players mentioned in this thread.

The thread isn't asking about the biggest bust- in which case, Freeman wouldn't be part of the discussion in my opinion- the question is what pick did we disagree with the most AT THE TIME.

No, we did not know what we  would bring to the table for sure- the same can be said for every pick in every year.  And the same can be said for every GM of every franchise.  The draft is a crap shoot -  can't miss guys like Steve Emtman miss and late rounders like Tom Brady become stars. 

Oracle

Starter

#61 : February 22, 2013, 03:00:25 AM

Ahhhh Regan Upshaw. Another terrible pick who never gets the mention he deserves.

Dungy came in saying the defensive line was the most critical position on a football team.    So he went D line with his first 2 picks.   Both picks were bad ones.   the Bucs already had a decent D line at the time.   They had garbage at WR and Marvin Harrison as available when they took Upshaw.

BucsWin31

Starter

#62 : February 22, 2013, 09:59:58 AM

I broke the TV remote when we drafted Mike Clayton.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#63 : February 22, 2013, 10:12:43 AM

Most recently I was pretty pissed when we took Keith Tandy over Mike Harris.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#64 : February 22, 2013, 01:47:37 PM

Never wanted to turn in the flag but the remote went flying for the Gaines Adams pick and the Freeman pick.

Turn the page.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: which Buc draft pick AT THE TIME most made you wanna turn in your Pirate Flag « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools