Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Favorite Buccaneers player from the 1980's? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#45 : February 22, 2013, 07:28:02 AM

For me in order of my preference Gruber tops the list do to longevity with the team and overall performance. Granted he only played two seasons in the 80's. However he makes the cut since he was drafted in 1988.

Paul Gruber
Hugh Green
Kevin House
James Wilder
Sean Farrell
Ron Hall
Ricky Reynolds
Mark Carrier
Scot Brantley
: February 22, 2013, 07:44:59 AM yuccaneers

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#46 : February 22, 2013, 07:34:09 AM

For me in order of my preference Gruber tops the list do to longevity with the team and overall performance. Granted he only played one season in the 80's. However he makes the cut since he was drafted in 1989.

Paul Gruber
Hugh Green
Kevin House
James Wilder
Sean Farrell
Ron Hall
Ricky Reynolds
Mark Carrier
Scot Brantley

Ron Hall is a great one who I forgot all about. I loved him during the 80's

Hugh Green is another good player who hasn't been mentioned , although if mempry serves he kind of left the team in a d!ck way...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

pancake block

Starter

#47 : February 22, 2013, 07:50:05 AM

ok, no mentions for the "dragon" hardy nickerson.....or the richard "batman"woods?

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#48 : February 22, 2013, 10:33:07 AM

ok, no mentions for the "dragon" hardy nickerson.....or the richard "batman"woods?

It's your favorite Buccaneer from the 1980s.  Nickerson joined the team in 1993.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Favorite Buccaneers player from the 1980's? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools