Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those that couldn't attend PR's g2g today.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#15 : February 17, 2013, 10:20:17 PM

If it is Freeman dressed as Michael Jackson then I am there.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 17, 2013, 10:22:24 PM

Was anyone there carrying emoticons around with them on poster board?

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#17 : February 18, 2013, 12:27:47 AM

....you missed a good time. The interaction from Scott and Mark was on point as usual and the gifts given away via drawing were nice. Nice to get the perspective of a homegrown guy(Ahmad Black) playing for his favorite team and his story about Ronde was pretty awesome as was the Q & A. Not sure if it was planned or he just happened to be there but Tyoka Jackson was in attendance and took questions as well as gave his take on the Sapp/Chidi feud.

Funny thing....looked for Morgan but couldn't find her anywhere.

Thanx to PR and the Courtside Grille for making it happen....looking forward to the draft g2g.

What'd ya win?

Oracle

Starter

#18 : February 18, 2013, 02:29:46 AM

Funny thing....looked for Morgan

Hate

Hall of Famer
#19 : February 18, 2013, 07:25:59 AM

Funny thing....looked for Morgan

That's funny Java, aka JavaRay, aka Jdog....considering both of you have my photos saved amongst your personal favs.

-------------------------------------------------------

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#20 : February 18, 2013, 07:49:50 AM

Funny thing....looked for Morgan but couldn't find her anywhere.

I'm curious why my posts have been removed by PR when this fool brings my name into a thread.

Dy-nasty D

Starter
#21 : February 18, 2013, 08:05:47 AM

Man, so many tough guys on this board. Referring to Morgan as a she, wow, that's so middle school. Geez, Morgan, whose girlfriend did you look at? Or did you go on to Biff's turf? 

Honestly, there is no place for this juvenile, bullying crap on this board. Any way we can stick to talking football?

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler
#22 : February 18, 2013, 08:25:24 AM

I would have like to have gone, but ridiculous ethics homework got in the way. :/

Dy-nasty D

Starter
#23 : February 18, 2013, 09:26:57 AM

Maybe I just don't know the history. I've only read football posts by Morgan.

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#24 : February 18, 2013, 09:30:08 AM

Dy-nasty there has been plenty of non-football posts, all of which have been deleted by him/her.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#25 : February 18, 2013, 11:08:19 AM

Man, so many tough guys on this board. Referring to Morgan as a she, wow, that's so middle school.

Tough guy? Not sure what you mean by that but would you not assume a nurse to be female?

Anyway....if you missed the g2g, you missed a good time. Check it out some time.

-------------------------------------------------------

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#26 : February 18, 2013, 11:58:21 AM

Actually, a nurse can in fact be a male. the two medical positions are different, as I understand.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#27 : February 18, 2013, 12:29:33 PM

Its nothing that bad from what Ive seen. A man should be able to take that kind of banter. Its all in good fun and honestly I dont think Morgan is bothered that much by it. I think he probably gets those jokes all the time since he is a nurse.

On another note. I think I will go to the next one. I probably would have went yesterday but I didnt even know about it. Sounded like it was a good time. 
: February 18, 2013, 12:31:19 PM BucBalla85

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#28 : February 18, 2013, 02:36:59 PM

Thanks Hate for the wrap-up for us out-of-staters. Been to a couple of these when I flew down for the Bucs draft parties. Well worth the time to make it if you can.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#29 : February 18, 2013, 03:01:48 PM

Its nothing that bad from what Ive seen. A man should be able to take that kind of banter. Its all in good fun and honestly I dont think Morgan is bothered that much by it. I think he probably gets those jokes all the time since he is a nurse.

On another note. I think I will go to the next one. I probably would have went yesterday but I didnt even know about it. Sounded like it was a good time.

It's been a sticky on the Insider board for a couple of weeks.

It's on that board because the G2G's sponsored by PR are for Insiders. There are plenty of Insiders who post on the Red Board. They need to check out the Insider Board more often, in addition to reading Insider articles only.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those that couldn't attend PR's g2g today.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools