Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those that couldn't attend PR's g2g today.... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#60 : February 21, 2013, 10:50:37 AM

Oh what the heck......

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#61 : February 21, 2013, 11:05:07 AM

I wish I could have been there too.

Went to one at Champs back in '10 before stadium practice and had a good time. This one sounds like it was outstanding.

same here --looks like all five people had a great time.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#62 : February 21, 2013, 11:20:27 AM

Why does every thread have to get hijacked by (2) people?

LOL @ the Sig.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#63 : February 21, 2013, 11:24:46 AM

lmao.... such a bitter old woman

And Chronic.... i'm speechless

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
#64 : February 21, 2013, 11:33:22 AM

I was gong to comment this thread sounds like a red board one, then realized it was. Do you guys realize you cheer for the same team? Geez the bickering is worse than the Noles and Gators banter I go through during football season. Maybe we should create a board specific for you guys bashing each other. This is ridiculous guys. Funny at times but really silly for the most part.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#65 : February 21, 2013, 11:46:31 AM

why? Did you happen to read the OP's first post?

Go back and read it.

That's why.

Will somebody buy the little lady some flowers and a box a chocolates, for God's sake?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#66 : February 21, 2013, 11:51:10 AM

why? Did you happen to read the OP's first post?

Go back and read it.

That's why.

Will somebody buy the little lady some flowers and a box a chocolates, for God's sake?

Flowers and chocolates don't always help with relieving the stress of menopause.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#67 : February 21, 2013, 12:31:43 PM

I was gong to comment this thread sounds like a red board one, then realized it was. Do you guys realize you cheer for the same team? Geez the bickering is worse than the Noles and Gators banter I go through during football season. Maybe we should create a board specific for you guys bashing each other. This is ridiculous guys. Funny at times but really silly for the most part.

Most posters on here are excellent, however, there are a few, and EVERYONE knows who they are, who hijack and ruin most threads. I truly belive that PROACTIVE remedial action, read banning those offenders, is in order. With the Combine, Free Agency and Draft coming up, most posters really dont want to come here and listen to the drivel that spews from the chronic offenders. I hope appropriate action is taken so that the solid posters can freely express their knowledgeable opinions and create varying points of view and perspectives for all to enjoy. Thanks.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
#68 : February 21, 2013, 02:06:28 PM

Rusty you are correct. We slapped a couple recently and it appears we need to add to the list.

Jack Rabbit Slim

Hall of Famer

#69 : February 21, 2013, 03:17:41 PM

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#70 : February 21, 2013, 03:19:32 PM

Rusty you are correct. We slapped a couple recently and it appears we need to add to the list.

Thank you sir.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#71 : February 21, 2013, 03:38:49 PM

Oh what the heck......

Now I'm curious.....
Why would Tebow be on that picture? Is he headed to Tampa Bay to challenge Freeman for the starting job?
Was that discussed by the PR gurus at the G2G?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#72 : February 21, 2013, 04:07:46 PM

Hate

Hall of Famer
#73 : February 21, 2013, 05:04:24 PM

MC..... i'm man enough to apologize for my role in this but i was just trying to be chivalrous.

If i can be serious for a moment though, what type of person would actually go to the trouble of searching for pics of someone they don't know, take the time to doctor the photo, then post said photo in an attempt to be humorous? That's some crazy stuff right there and indicative of a need for mental counseling.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
#74 : February 21, 2013, 05:18:34 PM

Both of you need to be paddled and sent to the corner for a timeout. Oh no, here comes a whole new set of jokes.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those that couldn't attend PR's g2g today.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools