Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: QB competition: It has to be Tebow « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 18, 2013, 07:53:22 AM

You Tebow people are ridiculous. Sanchez was one of the worst starting QBs in the league last year. Tebow couldn't beat him out. In fact Tebow got bypassed by the 3rd stringer when Sanchez went down. He can't throw the ball and he is a power runner with limited speed and agility. Not even close to Kapernick or RGIII in any realm of the game.

Let's go back to Denver, Tebow won several games and several of them in exciting fashion. Denver's defense is infinitely better than ours right now. Denver won because of great defense, special teams to keep the game close and hope Tebow can pull something off. That wounldn't work here, this defense can't get enough stops to get a W in a year we broke numerous and I mean many offensive records. When are you Tebow lovers going to get it. He needs to be surrounded by A+ players to win. When that's the case, anyone can win.

As far as the stupid we need more fans, that is complete BS. The only thing that jumps attendance is winning. More people would come to watch Tebow during the first few weeks. But when we're 0-4 they will lose interest and stop coming. You make moves to field the best team because winning is the only thing that will help long term.

Tebow will be lucky to have a job next year.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 18, 2013, 07:54:15 AM

is it april already? i could swear today is presidents day and not april fools

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 18, 2013, 09:02:52 AM

Tebow = Wuerffel

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#18 : February 18, 2013, 01:17:27 PM

When are people going to get it and realize that Tim Tebow is not an NFL ready QB. I loved him as a Gator. He fit well in that system. But he will never ever be a quality Starter in the NFL.

If the Bucs truly want competition for Freeman and a stop gap starter in case of injury. Then you must look at Matt Hasselback after the Titans parr down their roster prior to the Free Agent period opening.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 18, 2013, 01:18:27 PM

is it april already? i could swear today is presidents day and not april fools

LOL. I was thinking the same thing.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#20 : February 18, 2013, 01:33:00 PM

If they really want to light a fire under Freeman, Tebow is the only guy out there that will REALLY put the pressure on him. You know the fans will be dying to see him on the field, and we need the help getting sell outs.

You know football!   Good post.   I completely agree.
Reporting you.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#21 : February 18, 2013, 02:04:19 PM

Trade for Tebow, convert him to TE. Games will be sold out.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#22 : February 18, 2013, 04:45:07 PM

Maybe TE, Tebow couldn't beat out our starting FB, starting QB, or personal protector on special teams, lol.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#23 : February 18, 2013, 05:11:21 PM

How about..

We trade for Tebow, sacrifice him to the football gods on opening day, then we get back to talking about players who actually belong in the NFL.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#24 : February 18, 2013, 05:49:02 PM

How about..

We trade for Tebow, sacrifice him to the football gods on opening day, then we get back to talking about players who actually belong in the NFL.

sacrificing a virgin on opening day? im for it

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#25 : February 18, 2013, 07:39:21 PM

Yea..."virgin"

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#26 : February 18, 2013, 07:40:50 PM

Yea..."virgin"

other dudes dont count
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: QB competition: It has to be Tebow « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools