Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Revisiting The Top NFL Free Agent Moves From 2012 « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 18, 2013, 07:22:40 AM

I think Finnegan would have been interested , also , if we were. Not sure what Dummynik was thinking on that one....

I get a kick out of your use of the ridiculous word "dummynik". I'm curious, whats your level of education and career path look like?

DJ is a good poster, just misguided on dom.

I've actually lightened up on Dummynik quite a bit . He had a great offseason last year , that can't be denied.

It could have been even better though. Whether you think Finnegan would have come here or not , the fact is we didn't even make a run at him , or any other corner . We put all our eggs in the Wright basket. That's the guy he wanted . That miss ( and the keeping of Talib ) left us with huge holes in the secondary this team couldn't over-come.

Baffling.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 18, 2013, 09:25:46 PM

I think Finnegan would have been interested , also , if we were. Not sure what Dummynik was thinking on that one....

I get a kick out of your use of the ridiculous word "dummynik". I'm curious, whats your level of education and career path look like?

DJ is a good poster, just misguided on dom.

I've actually lightened up on Dummynik quite a bit . He had a great offseason last year , that can't be denied.

It could have been even better though. Whether you think Finnegan would have come here or not , the fact is we didn't even make a run at him , or any other corner . We put all our eggs in the Wright basket. That's the guy he wanted . That miss ( and the keeping of Talib ) left us with huge holes in the secondary this team couldn't over-come.

Baffling.

Do we know that for sure?  We know Dom didn't talk to Carr's reps or Finnegans reps?

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Revisiting The Top NFL Free Agent Moves From 2012 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools