Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wes Welker to the Buccaneers? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#30 : February 18, 2013, 11:46:25 PM

I'd rather go get 2 good TE's.  One well rounded one i.e. Bennett, and one athletic receiving one (Eifert, Escobar, McDonald, or Reed) to create mismatches in 2 TE formations.  I don't think Stocker is the type of player to create those mismatches so he'd drop to #3 on the depth chart.  Due to Freeman's accuracy issues this would be more productive than Welker, Amendola, or any other undersized WR that needs the ball to be placed perfectly so they can use their quickness and agility while catching in stride.     

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#31 : February 19, 2013, 10:28:50 AM

I'm gonna go with 5% chance of Welker landing here

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#32 : February 19, 2013, 10:33:33 AM

Wasn't Welker pretty good in Miami? When the Fish were absolutely miserable.

Oracle

Starter

#33 : February 22, 2013, 02:50:31 AM

Yes, because Carl Nicks & Vincent Jackson are not leaders.

Not really.

Oracle

Starter

#34 : February 22, 2013, 02:53:18 AM

Wasn't Welker pretty good in Miami? When the Fish were absolutely miserable.

I remember watching him play against the Bucs at RJS when he was on the Dolphins.   He was lightning in a bottle on returns.   I turned to my brother and said "I wish that guy was on the Bucs"!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wes Welker to the Buccaneers? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools