Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Talib gets too expensive...Patriots will look to Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler
#15 : February 18, 2013, 04:02:57 PM

I still have visions of Talib getting buttsexed by the Giants.. Don't want him back here.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 18, 2013, 04:04:28 PM

I still have visions of Talib getting buttsexed by the Giants.. Don't want him back here.

unnecessary description.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : February 18, 2013, 09:12:56 PM

I prefer that headline after the game that said.....Talib dog walked all over the field by the Giant WR's.   Or something to that effect.   Hilarious.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Talib gets too expensive...Patriots will look to Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools