Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How stupid can this woman be? « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

: June 05, 2013, 06:29:18 PM

A woman sees a man and a woman having sex in the car in a motel parking lot. So she calls the police. But before the police get there, the couple finish their sex, and start to leave. That's when the woman then gets out in front of the vehicle and demands they stay put until the police arrive. It created an altercation, and the woman standing in the way got hit by the car.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/05/woman-run-over-after-calling-police-on-couple-having-car-sex/

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#1 : June 05, 2013, 08:39:49 PM

Stupid **CENSORED** got what she deserved.   Who gives a crap if a couple was having sex in their car?

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#2 : June 06, 2013, 11:56:49 AM

So did One Truth's mom get treated at the hospital?

DejaVu

Starter

#3 : June 06, 2013, 12:32:56 PM

Why would the police respond to a call like that anyway?   A couple having sex in a car?   Big friggin deal.   If they didn't tell the woman who reported that to get a life, then they are to blame as well.   

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#4 : June 06, 2013, 12:34:53 PM

Sounds to me like the cops don't care. They could easily locate someone with a license plate number.

DejaVu

Starter

#5 : June 06, 2013, 04:05:08 PM

Sounds to me like the cops don't care. They could easily locate someone with a license plate number.

I always put a fake license plate on my car when I've having sex in it in the Super 8 parking lot.    It's a real rush.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How stupid can this woman be? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools