Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Da-Quan Bowers Arrested « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 18

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 18, 2013, 05:39:53 PM

Dumb dumb dumb. That's all I can say.

And it's not like he can wiggle his way out of this. It's his bag. I'm assuming its his gun. And the gun was loaded. And he was at an airport. And he was caught red handed.

Dumb.

HOOOOOOOO!!!!

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 18, 2013, 05:40:13 PM

Really bad for this to happen in New York. Hope he has that thing registered at least.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 18, 2013, 05:41:05 PM

WTF?

Bowers has never seemed like an idiot or a thug....but how else do you explain this?

Just wow.

I guess this changes off season plans. There is no debate about DE being a huge need now.

I'm just blown away. How can he be that stupid? I mean he seems like such a good person and intelligent....I just don't understand.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#18 : February 18, 2013, 05:41:58 PM

Can't just cut him though. HAVE to let this play out. My best bet is it was an honest mistake.

RiotHeart

Starter

#19 : February 18, 2013, 05:42:15 PM

scheduled to appear in court Monday evening. Should know more by then.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#20 : February 18, 2013, 05:42:22 PM

WTF?

Bowers has never seemed like an idiot or a thug....but how else do you explain this?

Just wow.

I guess this changes off season plans. There is no debate about DE being a huge need now.

I'm just blown away. How can he be that stupid? I mean he seems like such a good person and intelligent....I just don't understand.
Looks are deceiving.

Dumb as a box of rocks.  My dad would call this guy a Gold Medal Winning Retard.  Just stupid for so many reasons.  Wonder how stoned he was...

zsmith22

Starter

#21 : February 18, 2013, 05:43:08 PM

He's a good guy, I saw him at a rays game last year and he took pictures and signed stuff for my son without any problem. Really hate to see this

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#22 : February 18, 2013, 05:44:14 PM

Thought Fire Them Cannons included shooting handguns?

Dumb move.  What can you do?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#23 : February 18, 2013, 05:44:40 PM

From everything I have seen, read, and heard....Bowers is a very good person. His life revolves around church and playing music....in church, and football. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. By now I should just expect this **CENSORED** from NFL players, but I can't help it. I'm floored. Never expected this type of thing from Bowers.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#24 : February 18, 2013, 05:44:53 PM

WTF?

Just wow.

Seems like this will definitely force our hand in taking a DE in the 1st or getting some sort of an upgrade through FA/trade.

RiotHeart

Starter

#25 : February 18, 2013, 05:44:58 PM

under the laws of New York, "loaded" does not mean a clip in the gun or a bullet in the cylinder. If the firearm is capable of being loaded and the bullets are in the case with the gun or even in your pocket, you can still potentially be charged with this offense.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#26 : February 18, 2013, 05:46:27 PM

Can't just cut him though. HAVE to let this play out. My best bet is it was an honest mistake.
This mistake is so severe that is is going to land him in a federal prison.  Gun better be registered in NY, that is the first thing.  If that is the case, he might be able to plea for being stupid.  Not sure what the penalty is for that though.

Was he arrested for HAVING the gun AND having it loaded during pre-transit, or was he simply arrested for having the gun loaded?

If it is not registered, it is simple.  He will go to prison.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#27 : February 18, 2013, 05:47:23 PM

WTF?

Just wow.

Seems like this will definitely force our hand in taking a DE in the 1st or getting some sort of an upgrade through FA/trade.
KRUEGER!!  And ask about Osi.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#28 : February 18, 2013, 05:48:29 PM

You took a loaded gun to a New York airport? Really?

HOOOOOOOO!!!!

Cerious

Hall of Famer

#29 : February 18, 2013, 05:49:37 PM

WTF?

Just wow.

Not sure why he has to be an idiot or a thug. This is actually a fairlly common occurance all over the country. Why people carry weapons is beyond me, but it does happen to regular people.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Da-Quan Bowers Arrested « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools