Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Da-Quan Bowers Arrested « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#30 : February 18, 2013, 05:50:02 PM

Lots of 11:11 in his tweets over the last several days. Any homies explain that?

The Motto

Rookie

#31 : February 18, 2013, 05:50:24 PM

TKras: #Bucs statement on Bowers: We are aware of the situation and are gathering information. We will withhold comment until we know all the facts"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#32 : February 18, 2013, 05:50:55 PM

WTF?

Bowers has never seemed like an idiot or a thug....but how else do you explain this?

Just wow.

I guess this changes off season plans. There is no debate about DE being a huge need now.

I'm just blown away. How can he be that stupid? I mean he seems like such a good person and intelligent....I just don't understand.

Seems like this will definitely force our hand in taking a DE in the 1st or getting some sort of an upgrade through FA/trade.

With Bennett and Clayborn as our starters, Bowers was a back up anyways. I don't think it means we have to spend a first....but it means we might. And we will definitely draft one in the first two rounds, or sign a good veteran free agent....or both. Looking mighty thin at DE now.

The Motto

Rookie

#33 : February 18, 2013, 05:51:40 PM

He always tweets 11:11. Always saying make a wish

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#34 : February 18, 2013, 05:52:24 PM

WTF?

Bowers has never seemed like an idiot or a thug....but how else do you explain this?

Just wow.

I guess this changes off season plans. There is no debate about DE being a huge need now.

I'm just blown away. How can he be that stupid? I mean he seems like such a good person and intelligent....I just don't understand.

Seems like this will definitely force our hand in taking a DE in the 1st or getting some sort of an upgrade through FA/trade.
KRUEGER!!  And ask about Osi.

Avril, Freeney, Johnson, Barwin, and Spencer as well.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#35 : February 18, 2013, 05:52:34 PM

You took a loaded gun to a New York airport? Really?
He did.  What a total dumbazz.  There are mistakes like leaving your Iron on, or a stove on....but forgetting your piece is loaded and then packing that **CENSORED** into your luggage IN NEW YORK is pretty effin dumb.  No way to get around that.  I hope he gets off scott free, and I hope the gun is registered in NY.  I will breathe a sigh of relief if I hear that good news...

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#36 : February 18, 2013, 05:53:35 PM

WTF is wrong with this fool?!?!?! Another wasted 2nd round draft choice Dom. Smh.

LOL, this made me laugh. Yeah, Dominik, terrible selection! You should have known he was going to get caught bringing a loaded handgun on a plane two years later!

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

El Diablo

Starter

#37 : February 18, 2013, 05:53:48 PM

What an idiot.. 40 cal in the airport? Is that a joke.. this kid is going to jail! This is a federal crime. We were already thin a de and now weare definitely in need.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#38 : February 18, 2013, 05:54:23 PM

WTF is wrong with this fool?!?!?! Another wasted 2nd round draft choice Dom. Smh.

LOL, this made me laugh. Yeah, Dominik, terrible selection! You should have known he was going to get caught bringing a loaded handgun on a plane two years later!

Of course it's Dom's fault. lol.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#39 : February 18, 2013, 05:54:34 PM

too bad this didn't happen to EWrighteous21

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#40 : February 18, 2013, 05:54:39 PM

WTF?

Just wow.

KRUEGER!!  And ask about Osi.

Avril, Freeney, Johnson, Barwin, and Spencer as well.
Freeney?  Mos def!!  Barwin?  Good roation guy...I wanted the Bucs to draft this guy years ago.  He was a tweener type, and people were put off by the Bucs penchant for getting tweener types at that time.  Oh well.  Avril would be a wise move...but his asking price is an issue.  I am not sold on Avril completely, but I recognize he can get after a QB from time to time. 

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#41 : February 18, 2013, 05:55:01 PM

WTF?

Just wow.

Not sure why he has to be an idiot or a thug. This is actually a fairlly common occurance all over the country. Why people carry weapons is beyond me, but it does happen to regular people.

Thug - He has a concealed a gun, in a public place, for no reason. Its 2013 in 1856.

Idiot - He brought a concealed firearm to an airport, in New York, and tried to board an airplane.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#42 : February 18, 2013, 05:55:25 PM

I'd take Freeney on a decent 3 year deal. Not before, but now it makes a lot of sense.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#43 : February 18, 2013, 05:55:43 PM

too bad this didn't happen to EWrighteous21

LMAO, agreed.

CanadianBuc

Starter
#44 : February 18, 2013, 05:56:16 PM

Nothing is final yet, prison is worst case scenario... Cliff Avril is looking better and better
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Da-Quan Bowers Arrested « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools