Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS BOWERS BONDS OUT, CHARGES AND FUTURE UNCERTAIN « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#30 : February 19, 2013, 05:40:22 PM

While I think Bowers clearly made a mistake and should be up on the gun laws in all states, the self righteous preening in this thread and others on the board is hysterical.

THANK YOU!!

You do realize that be able to rember and differentiate the gun laws of all 50 states is practically impossible right. They vary greatly from state to state. Is not like each one has the same basics and only a couple different ones. Lawyers dont even have knowledge of all 50 states laws. Thas why licensing is based on a per state rquirement. Expecting the average person to know an understand the laws of 50 different states when almost every lawyer in the country doesnt is asinine.

I'm sure Ryan meant something along the lines of.."all states(in which he is traveling and has the urge to carry)". Knowing whether or not you are carrying a firearm legally in the state that you intend on carrying said firearm...that is called being responsible.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Sailing2smth

Starter

#31 : February 19, 2013, 06:32:28 PM

While I think Bowers clearly made a mistake and should be up on the gun laws in all states, the self righteous preening in this thread and others on the board is hysterical.

THANK YOU!!

You do realize that be able to rember and differentiate the gun laws of all 50 states is practically impossible right. They vary greatly from state to state. Is not like each one has the same basics and only a couple different ones. Lawyers dont even have knowledge of all 50 states laws. Thas why licensing is based on a per state rquirement. Expecting the average person to know an understand the laws of 50 different states when almost every lawyer in the country doesnt is asinine.

I can't speak for ryan but what I got from that post was that if he were to know that gun laws vary from state to state and that he should know the specific gun laws of the states he is traveling to, things may be different.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#32 : February 19, 2013, 06:49:17 PM

Carrying a gun on a plane?  Cool. But get your facts straight. How Effin hard is that?

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS BOWERS BONDS OUT, CHARGES AND FUTURE UNCERTAIN « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools