Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#15 : February 21, 2013, 04:57:04 PM

I'd love to see Tebow at QB if he's the backup and Freeman happens to get injured.  As a STH, going to games with Orlovsky a the helm would suck. Might as well get some entertainment at RayJay if Freeman was out of action.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d8252ecaa/Tebow-sacked-28-yard-loss

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 21, 2013, 04:59:37 PM

BS.

Some idiots will say it is time to play Tebow.

Didn't they get muted?   :P :P

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 21, 2013, 05:00:37 PM

Boid I agree with you, it would be a good move to bring Tebow here to help sell tickets and stuff. It won't happen though. Dom and Schiano need to win. I'm not saying that Tebow will affect the win loss record one way or another but if the Bucs have another bad season, that means Freeman does bad and there will be a Tebow controversy here in Tampa. Tebow controversy in Tampa plus a non playoff appearance may put Dom on the hot seat.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#18 : February 21, 2013, 05:23:33 PM

if a team brings tebow in and doesnt play him, the media will make a martyr out of him again.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 21, 2013, 10:33:15 PM

Tebow? Why any team would view a player I would label a "project" at best(Vince Young is a better quarterback) worth the distractions he brings, whether those distractions are about him and his religion BS or about him not starting. He isn't even close to be a good enough talent to take on the risk that he meddles with the locker room chemistry. Tebow is a bust

This X one mil

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#20 : February 22, 2013, 11:37:29 AM

Yaa Tebow on the bench will make people who otherwise wouldn't attend games go "let's go see Tebow ride the bench". Y'all are so delusional it's hilarious.

Tebow sucks and hogs will be sitting in first class before the Bucs sign him.

Signed,

Mark dominick

This guy...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#21 : February 22, 2013, 12:25:10 PM

Delusional is thinking native floridians wouldn't come to see Tebow sitting the pine.

He would pack that stadium, and if he was sprinkled in on special teams, gadget plays, wildcat formations, etc...it would satiate the fans. And if the Bucs win, it will be a bonus as the "fans" will see the excitement again. Have to win though.

Tebow is a ticket seller, a money maker. He may cause a stir, but it was magnified in NY by their sensationalist media coverage, and Rex Ryan's media dealings and wheelings. It should simmer down in a small market, with a no nonsense coach.

All he takes is Myron Lewis's roster spot. And the Bucs get home field back. Dom should inquire. He would be unwise to not do so. He would bring in more money for the team and the Glazer Bros. He brings a crazy energy that RJS sorely needs. Let him play in spot duty.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#22 : February 22, 2013, 02:24:26 PM

Delusional is thinking native floridians wouldn't come to see Tebow sitting the pine.

He would pack that stadium, and if he was sprinkled in on special teams, gadget plays, wildcat formations, etc...it would satiate the fans. And if the Bucs win, it will be a bonus as the "fans" will see the excitement again. Have to win though.

Tebow is a ticket seller, a money maker. He may cause a stir, but it was magnified in NY by their sensationalist media coverage, and Rex Ryan's media dealings and wheelings. It should simmer down in a small market, with a no nonsense coach.

All he takes is Myron Lewis's roster spot. And the Bucs get home field back. Dom should inquire. He would be unwise to not do so. He would bring in more money for the team and the Glazer Bros. He brings a crazy energy that RJS sorely needs. Let him play in spot duty.

Vince young is a better quarterback than Tebow.

Also I completely disagree Tebow would automatically sell tickets that's just BUllshlt, but I digress

This guy...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#23 : February 22, 2013, 03:34:29 PM

He has created fans of his to go nuts everywhere else...he would be a major hit in FLA. So many Prophets of Tebow.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#24 : February 22, 2013, 10:12:27 PM

He has created fans of his to go nuts everywhere else...he would be a major hit in FLA. So many Prophets of Tebow.

Sure he would sell tickets, but not worth the distraction IMO.   There are better ways to sell tickets, like a nice playoff run.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#25 : February 22, 2013, 10:29:38 PM

If they release Tebow, the Bucs would be wise to bring him in. RJS would be sold out every week, and you can plug him in as a special teamer/backup QB.

Is this a joke?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#26 : February 22, 2013, 10:32:06 PM

Yaa Tebow on the bench will make people who otherwise wouldn't attend games go "let's go see Tebow ride the bench". Y'all are so delusional it's hilarious.

Tebow sucks and hogs will be sitting in first class before the Bucs sign him.

Signed,

Mark dominick

this X infinity!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#27 : February 22, 2013, 11:35:43 PM

Didn't Dom say awhile back, there is no freekin way Tebow is a Buc?

Even the Jags new GM said it ain't happening.

Dude will get cut soon.  That would free up 1 mil for the Jets cap.   Doesn't sound like much , but as bad off as they are cap wise, every little bit helps.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools