Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official 2013-2014 Bold Predictions Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#30 : February 21, 2013, 07:23:33 AM

After a nice start, the Eagles under Chit Kelly (yes I typed Chit) finish 4-12 (offense exposed, O-linemen can't keep up with the offense) prompting the Iggles to fire him at the end of the season.

spurzo

Second String

#31 : February 21, 2013, 06:35:53 PM

Bucs, Lions, and Rams in the playoffs? That is bold!

Don't phoque around here, those are three of the best young teams in the league... I'm saying playoffs.  Rams get to improve so much from all the picks from the RG3 trade.  Lions lost a ton of games they should've won... Bucs playoff bound for sure

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#32 : February 21, 2013, 06:41:48 PM

Don't phoque around here, those are three of the best young teams in the league... I'm saying playoffs.  Rams get to improve so much from all the picks from the RG3 trade.  Lions lost a ton of games they should've won... Bucs playoff bound for sure

If dom does a good job of getting some corner help I think the bucs stand an excellent chance at playoffs.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#33 : February 21, 2013, 07:19:38 PM

Just go all in and throw in the Raiders and Jags!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#34 : February 21, 2013, 11:03:06 PM

Bucs draft a stud DE...who puts Newton, Brees, and Ryan on the IR.  Bucs win division by default.

lol Im never for getting anybody hurt but that sounds beastly. Who do we get that can do that?? Sign me up haha.

Clowney could be THAT guy.  Next years draft.  But hopefully the Bucs are no where near the #1 pick.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#35 : February 21, 2013, 11:04:56 PM

Lions window seems to be closing.  Swartz seems to be losing the team. And they are losing Avril most likely.  I think he is out of a job by years end.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

spurzo

Second String

#36 : February 21, 2013, 11:11:10 PM

Lions window seems to be closing.  Swartz seems to be losing the team. And they are losing Avril most likely.  I think he is out of a job by years end.

They still have a lot of cornerstone pieces...  I think Schwartz is a garbage coach, his team lost a lot of close games.  I feel like a good coach could've had them at 8-9 wins.  Special teams alone cost them two games.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#37 : February 21, 2013, 11:17:50 PM

They still have a lot of cornerstone pieces...  I think Schwartz is a garbage coach, his team lost a lot of close games.  I feel like a good coach could've had them at 8-9 wins.  Special teams alone cost them two games.

I hear ya, but they seem to lack discipline.  You can count on Suh for an incident or two throughout the season.  Schwartz looked like a deer in the headlights last season.  Your right about a good HC could do something with that roster.  Might be a good landing spot for Lovie after next season.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

spurzo

Second String

#38 : February 21, 2013, 11:32:16 PM

They certainly do lack discipline

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#39 : February 21, 2013, 11:52:42 PM

Jake Matthews will be the best player in next years draft. 

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#40 : February 21, 2013, 11:54:50 PM

Not a Clowney fan??

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#41 : February 22, 2013, 01:16:06 AM

Not a Clowney fan??
Both are great players.  Next season should be fun to watch. The Bucs need players like them.   

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#42 : February 22, 2013, 01:38:10 AM

Bucs resign Bennett and sign his brother. They also pick up Amendola and Grimes and shockingly, Ahmad Bradshaw. They draft Trufant and Ryan with their first two picks and invest heavily in linemen. Wright is cut the next day. Black is another casualty. The Bucs go 11-5 and tout a top five offense. Defense is middle of the road. Bucs win a home playoff game against Saints but lose the following week in Seattle. Freeman tosses 30 TDs, 12 picks and 4300 yds and is a Pro Bowl alternate. Doug Martin is named All-Pro along with McCoy and David. Bucs receiving corps finishes with only 1 thousand yard receiver, with Amendola and Bennett getting their fair share of receptions.

In reality, I think the Bucs resign Bennett, sign his brother and Grimes. They also extend Mike Williams. I'd be happy with this.

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

CanadianBuc

Starter
#43 : April 15, 2013, 09:39:40 PM

Just bumped the thread so people could see how they did so far...

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#44 : August 04, 2013, 09:29:11 AM

Geno Smith starts week 1
Bucs win more then 7.5 games
Darelle Revis plays the whole year
Gerald McCoy makes another probowl
Doug Martin leads the league in all purpose yards
Pass Defense ranks in the top 10
35 sacks from the dline

i how about we all just throw a bunch of possible bold, but could happen(atleast hope to happen) then we can all decide which of them is least likely ;p or not

p/s wow I just found this: http://thepewterplank.com/2013/08/03/three-bold-predictions-for-the-tampa-bay-buccaneers-in-2013-record-setting-doug-martin-and-more/ seemed to match up to some of my predictions
: August 04, 2013, 10:33:56 AM Zsnore

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official 2013-2014 Bold Predictions Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools