Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Milliner has torn labrum « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 21, 2013, 05:35:43 PM

Milliner and Banks are the only two CBs I'd draft round one. If we draft Rhodes or Trufant at 13, I'll be very disappointed.

I'd be dissapointed if we took Banks over Rhodes and I don't dislike Banks, just think Rhodes is going to be a special player.
: February 21, 2013, 05:38:15 PM XFactor

spurzo

Second String

#16 : February 21, 2013, 05:47:37 PM

This could be fantastic news...  Just the injury needed to have him drop those extra few picks for us to grab him.  Torn labrum would be have next to no effect on a db going forward.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 21, 2013, 06:29:46 PM

That may cause him to drop enough for us to get him.

How cool would it be if he dropped to us in the 2nd round, kind of like Bowers?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#18 : February 21, 2013, 06:48:25 PM

Milliner and Banks are the only two CBs I'd draft round one. If we draft Rhodes or Trufant at 13, I'll be very disappointed.

but Rhodes is better than Banks

I find that hard to believe. You got some stats to flash at us?

Besides that injury he had, banks is the best corner in this draft statistically speaking. I honestly believe the kid has revis-like potential, but has a huge bust/baller factor coming out of college.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 21, 2013, 07:50:04 PM

Besides that injury he had, banks is the best corner in this draft statistically speaking. I honestly believe the kid has revis-like potential, but has a huge bust/baller factor coming out of college.

Rhodes has major speed and quickness questions , Banks does not. Rhodes would be the riskier pick at this point.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#20 : February 21, 2013, 08:31:33 PM

Rhodes has major speed and quickness questions , Banks does not. Rhodes would be the riskier pick at this point.

Banks has the same speed quiestions as Rhodes. Rhodes is probably the best press man corner in this draft. Banks has more INTs but I would not dismiss Rhodes, it's kind of hard to get interceptions when teams don't throw in your direction.  :D

zsmith22

Starter

#21 : February 21, 2013, 09:58:01 PM

Rhodes was coached under Mark Stoops, My Alma mater's (Kentucky) new coach, so he has that going for him. As for Banks, i watched him play throughout his college career and Everytime he impressed me. One of my favorite players in the draft.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#22 : February 21, 2013, 10:53:25 PM

That may cause him to drop enough for us to get him.

How cool would it be if he dropped to us in the 2nd round, kind of like Bowers?

That would never happen, I doubt this whole thing even drops him to #13.  But if it does, I would take him at #13 with no hesitation.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

lowlife

Starter
#23 : February 22, 2013, 12:19:08 AM

Guys have played whole seasons with torn labrums. Hardly a big deal.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#24 : February 22, 2013, 12:22:25 AM

Agree.  Not sure it affects his draft stock one bit.  He will be 100% come training camp.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#25 : February 22, 2013, 02:25:54 AM

Agree.  Not sure it affects his draft stock one bit.  He will be 100% come training camp.
When I first made this thread, I didn't think he'd be back so soon. This shouldn't hurt him at all.  The fact that he'd played with it for an extended period of time will probably help his cause.

Oracle

Starter

#26 : February 22, 2013, 02:30:03 AM

How can a male get a torn labia?    Something isn't right here.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#27 : February 22, 2013, 03:41:34 AM

..I think that's something you should ask your doctor Java.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#28 : February 22, 2013, 06:23:49 AM

You should know from experience. Is your labia still hurting from the mute?

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#29 : February 22, 2013, 07:45:28 AM

He might slide a little bit, but I still think that I would rather have Banks over Milliner.

Just like with Barron last year, the Alabama logo contributes to a few of their players being a tad overrated.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Milliner has torn labrum « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools