Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Milliner has torn labrum « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#30 : February 22, 2013, 07:55:49 AM

Don't think, especially for a DB, this will affect anything at all. I think if we had to draft him and then play next week this is the sort of injury that wouldn't keep him off the field.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : February 24, 2013, 02:31:54 AM

Don't think, especially for a DB, this will affect anything at all. I think if we had to draft him and then play next week this is the sort of injury that wouldn't keep him off the field.

Agree, if he is there at @13 I hope Dom jumps all over that pick.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Milliner has torn labrum « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools