Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can I delete this thread? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

: February 23, 2013, 11:09:04 AM

I was curious.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 23, 2013, 11:09:58 AM

Unless I'm missing something, it appears that I cannot.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#2 : February 23, 2013, 11:28:33 AM

Trust me, I've tried.

As Biggs would say, "color me shocked"

Haha!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 23, 2013, 11:49:58 AM

You sad pathetic liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#4 : February 23, 2013, 12:03:11 PM

Man I was rolling when he posted that.

Then he had the gall to back and delete it! Tears of laughter were rolling down my face...
: February 23, 2013, 12:06:38 PM Durango 95

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#5 : February 23, 2013, 02:05:47 PM

You have been exposed as a dirtbag liar, Durango.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#6 : February 23, 2013, 03:05:34 PM

Man I was rolling when he posted that.

Then he had the gall to back and delete it! Tears of laughter were rolling down my face...
+1

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#7 : February 23, 2013, 04:30:39 PM

Great contributions to the board , comrade. Your intellect never ceases to amaze us all.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#8 : February 23, 2013, 04:54:54 PM

Omg

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#9 : February 23, 2013, 08:47:08 PM

Did Durango delete his own thread?

hahahahahahaaa . . . .  omg . . . . you're a piece o work . . .  . you deleted it.  Man, that takes the cake

"apparently its been removed" . . .  lol . .  um . .  yeah .. .  PR would remove a thread created by you that had NOTHING in it but evidence of your trolling but leave this thread here in the Cove:

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1303025.0.html

Hahaha, you were exposed for the troll you are and so you deleted your own thread.  wow

lol, what dirtbag liar.  You were angry that I exposed you (thats all that was in the thread) and so you deleted it.

lolz

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#10 : February 23, 2013, 08:57:12 PM

Did Durango delete his own thread?

hahahahahahaaa . . . .  omg . . . . you're a piece o work . . .  . you deleted it.  Man, that takes the cake

"apparently its been removed" . . .  lol . .  um . .  yeah .. .  PR would remove a thread created by you that had NOTHING in it but evidence of your trolling but leave this thread here in the Cove:

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1303025.0.html

Hahaha, you were exposed for the troll you are and so you deleted your own thread.  wow

lol, what dirtbag liar.  You were angry that I exposed you (thats all that was in the thread) and so you deleted it.

lolz

1.  The Stupid

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha.  Classic message board caricature.

Wow, Buggsy, you're almost like CBW in the way you give your detractors ammo.  I just got done posting that what makes you hilarious (and a "classic message board caricature") is that you are such an oaf and so eager to bash people that your standard routine is to charge into a thread and call people "stupid" while actually proving yourself to be exactly that -- stupid.  No sooner do I post that comment  and you come back with the post I have quoted above calling me "stupid"  (a "dip**CENSORED**") and then, ironically, calling me a "classic message board caricature.  There a re 2 reasons that is hilarious:  1) you apparently didnt understand what the word stupid means and 2) you still have not figured out why you are actually proving yourself to be "stupid."  Let me start with #1 and then I will come back and add #2.

#1 "Stupid" does not mean the same as lacking experience.

Stupid means "lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.".  Not having experience with a message (i.e. never trying to delete a thread) does not equal stupid.  Stupid is not being able to process information. In simple terms, not being able to put 1 and 1 together and come up with 2, which is EXACTLY what you did -- and still don't realize it.  Even funnier -- and this is where your zeal gets the best of you -- is I think you faileed to process some basic information even though someone else posted it for you. I think you just blew right by it, which is  ..  well . . .  uniquely you.  be back shortly with #2, which is proof  that while you were calling me "stupid" for lacking experience with a message board, you were proving yourself to be actually stupid.

#2 -  Proof that Buggsy is ACTUALLY stupid -- which is particularly funny because his shtick is  to call everyone else "stupid"

Buggsy, this was your first "storm in and call everyone stupid" post:

Thread starters can't delete threads, dips***.  Only board admin can do that.  I'm guessing either you or Morgana whined about that thread and they deleted it for some reason.

Notice you called me a "dip**CENSORED**" and then said -- wait for it -- that you GUESSED that I whined about the the thread and PR deleted it.  That statement is PROOF of your stupidity because you were too dull to understand that I am the last person that would want the thread deleted.  First, the thread contained essentially nothing but me capturing Durango's trolling in great detail. I was the one that wanted the thread to stayt, stupid. That is why I was MOCKING Durnago.  Not only were you NOT SMART ENOUGH to pick up on that obvious point, you actually completely missed  -- IN THE VERY TEXT YOU QUOTED -- another poster explaining  another reason why it was in my interest for the thread to stay.  ROFLMAO . . . . . . hold on I will be back in a minute with this part (too freakin funny)

Buggsy -- even if you were too "dull" to pick up on that ^^^^^^ obvious point, you actually QUOTED another reason why having Durango's poll up was in my interest.  Here's your first "storm in and call everyone stupid" post again. Note the part in BOLD that you missed (or couldn't comprehend):

I know you're not a particularly bright individual but if you took a moment or two to think about it you would realize that what I did w/ that poll adds some weight to your assertion that you did not use the poll in Illuminators thread to have him suspended, muted or whatever.

Thread starters can't delete threads, dips***.  Only board admin can do that.  I'm guessing either you or Morgana whined about that thread and they deleted it for some reason.

Now apologize to Durango, like a good little PeanutButterCheeseBoy.

ROFLMAO --- Buggsy,  thanks for being you.  Thanks for being too dull to pick up on obvious points, or points written out for you by another poster and being such a "message board caricature" that you cant resist calling everybody else stupid while proving over and over again that you are precisely that -- STUPID

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

(funniest thing is that you never even understood you were being stupid despite two different prompts by me and then said you "owned" me and then called me "oblivious" --- seriously .  . . you couldn't script a funnier episode than this.  You guessed I might have "whined' to PR that they should delete a thread that I absolutely wanted to stay up -- hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahah)

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#11 : February 24, 2013, 12:36:11 AM

Great contributions to the board , comrade. Your intellect never ceases to amaze us all.

Nor does your stupidity.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#12 : February 24, 2013, 09:12:20 AM

Nor does your stupidity.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#13 : February 24, 2013, 11:46:55 AM

Not mad. Actually very amused by the fact that you don't get the point of the thread. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, huh Delirious Smurf?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#14 : February 24, 2013, 12:07:34 PM

Has the OP figured out a way to delete this thread yet?  No?

(Psst, you've been exposed as a dirtbag liar!!!!)   :D ;) :) >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can I delete this thread? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools