Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Matt Cassel to push Freeman? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 24, 2013, 01:50:16 PM

I'd have no problem with Cassel either.

The dude isn't SCARED to throw the ball, and he keeps ballin', no matter what happened the play before.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 24, 2013, 01:54:29 PM

21 Turnovers in 5 games by Cassel last year and THAT is who you people want starting for this team next season....

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#17 : February 24, 2013, 01:55:56 PM

Well the point isn't to replace Freeman, it is to push him. Cassel shouldn't be too much $$$ and your not gonna find much else out there with more game experience. I'm sure there is a good chance we bring in a new back up in FA and draft this year.
NO.. your point is you want Matt **CENSORED**ING Cassel to be the teams QB next year.

swamp_bats

Starter
#18 : February 24, 2013, 02:03:18 PM

Well the point isn't to replace Freeman, it is to push him. Cassel shouldn't be too much $$$ and your not gonna find much else out there with more game experience. I'm sure there is a good chance we bring in a new back up in FA and draft this year.
NO.. your point is you want Matt **CENSORED**ING Cassel to be the teams QB next year.
21 Turnovers in 5 games by Cassel last year and THAT is who you people want starting for this team next season....
I'm confused if your trolling or just not reading...

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 24, 2013, 02:12:53 PM

No... you're trolling the board with your "Bring Matt Cassel in to push Freeman." When what you really mean is "Bring Cassel in to be our starter." This how stupid this fanbase can be.... 90% of the board wants Freeman replaced, and YOU specifically want him replaced with Cassel and don't try and deny it.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#20 : February 24, 2013, 02:18:25 PM

Uh...no.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#21 : February 24, 2013, 02:22:45 PM

Bring Cassel in for a COMPETENT BACK-UP.
Daniel O, runs out of the back of the end zone without realizing it?!
Hell, I bet OVER HALF of Cassel's 21 TO's were WRs/RBs/TEs having the ball bounce off their hands. The dude keeps playing.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#22 : February 24, 2013, 02:28:21 PM

Its really as simple as that!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Cerious

Hall of Famer

#23 : February 24, 2013, 02:50:45 PM

It would be that simple if Cassel was competent.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#24 : February 24, 2013, 02:51:55 PM

It would be that simple if Cassel was competent.

Simple as that

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#25 : February 24, 2013, 02:58:05 PM

Daniel O, runs out of the back of the end zone without realizing it?!
Hell, I bet OVER HALF of Cassel's 21 TO's were WRs/RBs/TEs having the ball bounce off their hands. The dude keeps playing.
9 were fumbles, he had maybe 3 that were tipped... Cassel is complete garbage.

swamp_bats

Starter
#26 : February 24, 2013, 03:13:17 PM

No... you're trolling the board with your "Bring Matt Cassel in to push Freeman." When what you really mean is "Bring Cassel in to be our starter." This how stupid this fanbase can be.... 90% of the board wants Freeman replaced, and YOU specifically want him replaced with Cassel and don't try and deny it.

I cannot begin to imagine what you read in my post to suggest I wan't a guy like Cassel to replace Freeman as our starter. I am blown away, but I will not argue with you about it as I am assuming you MUST be drunk posting.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#27 : February 24, 2013, 03:14:11 PM

If we are acquiring a new QB....draft a guy like Bray who has at least some upside and potential to turn into a legit starter.

swamp_bats

Starter
#28 : February 24, 2013, 03:17:20 PM

If we are acquiring a new QB....draft a guy like Bray who has at least some upside and potential to turn into a legit starter.
I think Bray is my fav choice as a developmental Q.B. in this draft aswell. But like I said. I think we draft and bring in a new FA q.b. this offseason.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#29 : February 24, 2013, 03:25:41 PM

Swamp, the intent was there. You want Cassel in here to be the starter. The problem is, Cassel is **** and isn't even a competent clipboard holder.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Matt Cassel to push Freeman? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools