Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tank Carradine? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#15 : February 28, 2013, 10:38:38 PM

From what I've watched of Tank, I really liked him. I stated before I think he might be as good as Bjoern Werner. I had him ranked as a 3rd rounder, then a 2nd rounder, then my top pick for the 2nd round. So obviously I like him. Well, I just spent the last hour and a half watching him verse Miami, Clemson, Florida, Wake Forest, Murray State, Duke, USF, and NC State....and I changed my mind. I LOVE this guy!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Tank Carradine is the best 4-3 defensive end in this draft! I really do believe that. I think if it wasn't for the ACL injury he'd be a top ten pick, possibly the first DE taken. Even with the injury he might still go in the first round. I don't currently have us taking him in my mock, but I will in my next one. I think he might be my favorite player in this draft. Finally found "my guy". He's really the first and only guy from this draft that I've watched a lot, and game after game after game I think "THAT is an NFL player"

Draft Aaron Donald

zsmith22

Starter

#16 : February 28, 2013, 10:52:30 PM

Any chance he's around for our second rounder?

ctymniak

Second String

#17 : February 28, 2013, 11:00:49 PM

I am not interested in Tank until the 3rd round.  We already have clayborn coming back from a knee injury.  The 2 nod round needs to be a starter.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#18 : March 01, 2013, 06:45:05 PM

I think we could very likely get him in the 2nd and one of the three OTs in the first.

I'd be pretty happy with that

Tommy

Starter

#19 : March 01, 2013, 09:20:38 PM

Carradine in the 3rd would not be bad, he has the talent but his pass rushing skills are kind of suspect.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 01, 2013, 09:33:04 PM

Carradine in the 3rd would not be bad, he has the talent but his pass rushing skills are kind of suspect.

lol wut? he had 11 sacks this year and missed the last 2 games completely. how is that suspect? he uses his hands well and can dip and bend. he hustles to the ball and doesnt give up on plays

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 01, 2013, 10:17:33 PM

Please explain. I don't care if he had zero sacks this year, to me he looks like the most well rounded pass rusher in the draft...so please explain.

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tank Carradine? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools