Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: There are no free markets, by CBW « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#30 : February 25, 2013, 10:15:25 PM

so the guy that has started multiple threads dedicated to other posters and shot multiple private messages to at least one poster is accusing other people of stalking?

Olaf -- now we get to see what you are made of. 

You have my permission to post every PM I have sent you as long as you post EVERYONE.  Let's see if my PMs to you qualify as "stalking"  You're here on the message board so I will keep watching. I have asked you publicly and privately to give it a break, so let's see if my PMs to you are stalking.

tick, tock . . .tick, tock

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#31 : February 25, 2013, 10:28:21 PM

lol at your permission

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#32 : February 25, 2013, 10:33:31 PM

lol at your permission

lol at you not posting them?  You've obviously read my request. You made the claim, you gonna back it up?  You posted 3 times in the **CENSORED**. thread and one time here since my request  . . . . you said I was stalking you . ..  show everyone all of the "stalking" by PM

tick, tock tick tock

Olaf -- now we get to see what you are made of. 

: February 25, 2013, 10:47:09 PM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#33 : February 25, 2013, 10:54:13 PM

so the guy that has started multiple threads dedicated to other posters and shot multiple private messages to at least one poster is accusing other people of stalking?

From wiki:  "Stalking is a term commonly used to refer to unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them"

Your last ten posts:

02/25/2013 22:28:49   Re: Connecticut elementary school shooting   Pirate's Cove   10641
02/25/2013 22:28:21   Re: There are no free markets, by CBW   Pirate's Cove   127
02/25/2013 21:43:13   Re: Freeman/Schiano No love lost?   The Red Board   1245
02/25/2013 21:36:53   Re: Connecticut elementary school shooting   Pirate's Cove   10641
02/25/2013 21:35:57   Re: There are no free markets, by CBW   Pirate's Cove   127
02/25/2013 21:15:49   Re: Connecticut elementary school shooting   Pirate's Cove   10641
02/25/2013 18:11:23   Re: There are no free markets, by CBW   Pirate's Cove   127
02/25/2013 17:51:47   Re: Lightning Call 3:45 Presser...Guy Boucher Out?!? UPDATE...it was a made up story   Pirate's Cove   53
02/25/2013 17:50:17   Re: There are no free markets, by CBW   Pirate's Cove   127
02/25/2013 12:49:58   Re: Rays' Photo Day......   Pirate's Cove   101

8 of your last 10 post are posts that are nothing more than shots at me.   8 of your last 10 posts are nothing but you trying to harass me. (Emphasis on "trying") Nothing about the substance of the thread, posts where you were floowing me, sought my posts out just to comment against me, not the substance of the thread.

Just sayin . . .

You claimed my PMs were an indication of me stalking you.  I asked you to post them and you have REFUSED.  Why is that? Is that because the PMs dont back up your claim. I just backed up my clasim that you are stalking me by posting your actual activity (as maintained by PR) so where are my "harassing" PMs to you?

tick tock tick tock

Olaf -- now we see what you are made of.

I look forward to your proving me wrong with those PMs . . .  ::)
: February 25, 2013, 10:59:42 PM VinBucFan

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#34 : February 26, 2013, 07:43:09 AM

^^^^^^ obsessive attention by an individual == stalker ^^^^^^^^ who appears to be trying to intimidate me into posting PMs === stalking

by the way einstein you admitted to shooting me multiple PMs and you have started multiple threads for other posters so it looks like my above statement is correct.  obsess on pb boy, the partners must be proud of you
: February 26, 2013, 07:45:28 AM olafberserker

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#35 : February 26, 2013, 07:58:47 AM

^^^^^^ obsessive attention by an individual == stalker ^^^^^^^^ who appears to be trying to intimidate me into posting PMs === stalking

by the way einstein you admitted to shooting me multiple PMs and you have started multiple threads for other posters so it looks like my above statement is correct.  obsess on pb boy, the partners must be proud of you

You suggested the PMs were stalking. You've refused to post them because, shocking as it may seem (sarcasm), that claim is FALSE ... Genius

In fact, I have sent you PMs in an attempt to get YOU to get a hold of yourself and stop stalking me.

I will post them

Haha, hey Olaf while I go get the PMs why don't you provide the link to any comment you have posted today that is NOT about me. Lol. I see several directed at me this morning, but nothing about the wide ranging subjects discussed in these threads. Seek help now ...
: February 26, 2013, 08:09:19 AM VinBucFan

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#36 : February 26, 2013, 08:12:54 AM

lol @ obsessed pb boy, you have already confirmed what I said so post them dumbass.  They are the same mindless, hypocritical drivel you post here daily.  Maybe if you stopped derailing threads with your stupidity there would be more time for people to actually discuss the topics.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#37 : February 26, 2013, 08:20:07 AM

lol @ obsessed pb boy, you have already confirmed what I said so post them dumbass.  They are the same mindless, hypocritical drivel you post here daily.  Maybe if you stopped derailing threads with your stupidity there would be more time for people to actually discuss the topics.

Shocking, Olaf :

1. Lied again
2.  Cant post a single comment from this morning NOT about me
3. Blames me for derailing threads when everyone of his posts in those threads is about me

Yeah, that pretty much sums you up. Have fun with your stalking. I will prove you to be a liar - yet again - and be done with you. Keep up your bad work. Lol.  Typical morning in the life of Olaf, wake up thing about a Internet persona, stalk it for a while ,,,,day off to a glorious start (lol)
: February 26, 2013, 08:21:55 AM VinBucFan

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#38 : February 26, 2013, 08:46:00 AM

A new emoticon for the Emoticon King:

Dance Puppet.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#39 : February 26, 2013, 08:47:20 AM

started multiple threads about other posters === check
shot multiple private messages to me ==== check

now what did I lie about pb boy

and like I said, every thread has nonsense from you in it so preach on hypocrite

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#40 : February 26, 2013, 08:51:40 AM

Lol - anger management might be a good option. Looks like the lies might not go away, but with professional help you might get control of that anger

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#41 : February 26, 2013, 08:52:54 AM

A new emoticon for the Emoticon King:

Dance Puppet.

He posts after going out of his way to find s pic and come to my thread. Lol, my goodness scarecrow.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#42 : February 26, 2013, 08:57:44 AM

Olaf, even dumb Buggsy posts about football. With a few exceptions, you post almost exclusively about me. That means you're even lower on the food chain than Buggsy? Ouch, that is NOT good.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#43 : February 26, 2013, 08:58:58 AM

From wiki:  "Stalking is a term commonly used to refer to unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them"

Your last ten posts:

02/25/2013 22:28:49   Re: Connecticut elementary school shooting   Pirate's Cove   10641
02/25/2013 22:28:21   Re: There are no free markets, by CBW   Pirate's Cove   127
02/25/2013 21:36:53   Re: Connecticut elementary school shooting   Pirate's Cove   10641
02/25/2013 21:35:57   Re: There are no free markets, by CBW   Pirate's Cove   127
02/25/2013 21:15:49   Re: Connecticut elementary school shooting   Pirate's Cove   10641
02/25/2013 18:11:23   Re: There are no free markets, by CBW   Pirate's Cove   127
02/25/2013 17:51:47   Re: Lightning Call 3:45 Presser...Guy Boucher Out?!? UPDATE...it was a made up story   Pirate's Cove   53
02/25/2013 17:50:17   Re: There are no free markets, by CBW   Pirate's Cove   127

8 of your last 10 post are posts that are nothing more than shots at me.   8 of your last 10 posts are nothing but you trying to harass me. (Emphasis on "trying") Nothing about the substance of the thread, posts where you were floowing me, sought my posts out just to comment against me, not the substance of the thread.

Just sayin . . .

You claimed my PMs were an indication of me stalking you.  I asked you to post them and you have REFUSED.  Why is that? Is that because the PMs dont back up your claim. I just backed up my clasim that you are stalking me by posting your actual activity (as maintained by PR) so where are my "harassing" PMs to you?

tick tock tick tock

Lol

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#44 : February 26, 2013, 09:18:38 AM

Lol - anger management might be a good option. Looks like the lies might not go away, but with professional help you might get control of that anger

Your last ten posts:

Just sayin . . .

tick tock tick tock

Lol
Olaf, even dumb Buggsy posts about football. With a few exceptions, you post almost exclusively about me. That means you're even lower on the food chain than Buggsy? Ouch, that is NOT good.

Shocking, Olaf :

1. Lied again
2.  Cant post a single comment from this morning NOT about me
3. Blames me for derailing threads when everyone of his posts in those threads is about me

Yeah, that pretty much sums you up. Have fun with your stalking. I will prove you to be a liar - yet again - and be done with you. Keep up your bad work. Lol.  Typical morning in the life of Olaf, wake up thing about a Internet persona, stalk it for a while ,,,,day off to a glorious start (lol)

just a few of your posts this morning, you were saying pb boy?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: There are no free markets, by CBW « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools