Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ideal Offseason... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 05, 2013, 11:48:37 AM

From the looks of things, Trufant is at worst the #3 CB in this class. The #1 CB is going in the top 5, which makes Trufant a top 15-20 pick.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 05, 2013, 11:54:06 AM

With eight picks this year my ideal draft is - Luke Joekel, Milliner,  Werner, Star, Jarvis Jones,  Tavon Austin, Eifert and Vaccarro.  Trade for Revis. Boom superbowl.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#17 : March 05, 2013, 11:54:19 AM

From the looks of things, Trufant is at worst the #3 CB in this class. The #1 CB is going in the top 5, which makes Trufant a top 15-20 pick.

i dont think SF is gonna want to trade 31/34 for 13...but i believe both could very well happen.  ive wanted johnson/fisher/joeckel at 13 but they could all very well be gone by then also.

nobody seems sold on any of the CB's this year it seems.  but yeah, very good possibility that trufant doesnt make it to at least the 23-28 range.
: March 05, 2013, 12:16:15 PM GameTime

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 05, 2013, 12:30:02 PM

Sign:
Sean Smith
Michael Bennett

Draft:

Ezekiel Ansah
Desmond Trufant
Tyrann Mathieu
Matt Elam
TE
RT
RB

Thoughts?

Not very likely. if the cosmic football universe aligns just right then the Buccaneers could possibly get Trufant or Ansah at #13. Trade up to the early 2nd IF Elam falls and then get Mathieu in the 3rd. That is way to many IF's IMO.

Mine would go like this.

Re-sign Roy Miller

Free Agents
Safety Kenny Phillips
CB- Sean Smith
CB Keenan Lewis
DE John Abraham
Qb David Garrad

Draft.
1st - OLB Jarvis Jones - Georgia
2nd - TE Zach Ertz - Stanford
3rd - G/C Travis Frederick - Wisconsin
4th - S Bacarri  Rambo - Georgia
4th - DT Everett Dawkins- Florida State
5th - QB Landry Jones - Oklahoma
6th - CB - Marc Anthony - Cal
7th - OT- Terron Armstead- Arkansas-Pine Bluff

Out of this draft class you would have 2 immediate starters in Jarvis Jones and Zach Ertz. A potential starter at C in Travis Frederick. (our OL coach is from Wisconsin). Frederick can also play all the interior positions. Everyone is going to rip me for the Landry Jones pick but the Bucs have been scouting him heavily since 2010 when McCoy was drafted. For better or worse I think he's a Buccaneer on day 3 of the draft.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ideal Offseason... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools