Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Don't F--- With The White House Bob!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#60 : February 28, 2013, 08:37:31 PM

You didn't have to say it

ROFLMAO  -- what a freaking joke.  You cant hold me accountable for your LIE (or terrible reading skills)

How many times have tried to hold people accountable for your LIES hypocrite?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#61 : February 28, 2013, 08:42:27 PM

Dolo, it's also funny just to watch all the shenanigans, including watching posters show up as soon as I post something just to claim that I am a "puppet".

That one really makes me laugh.  You've got to admit its funny that I don't even have to interact and yet multiple posters come running most times I post.

Anger run amuck

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#62 : February 28, 2013, 08:43:29 PM

Dolo, it's also funny just to watch all the shenanigans, including watching posters show up as soon as I post something just to claim that I am a "puppet".

That one really makes me laugh.  You've got to admit its funny that I don't even have to interact and yet multiple posters come running most times I post.

Anger run amuck

for the record this post was less than 5 minutes after my last .... hypocrite

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#63 : February 28, 2013, 08:44:58 PM

Anger run amuck

for the record this post was less than 5 minutes after my last .... hypocrite

for the record . . . lol . .  you just came on the Cove and did NOTHING but take shots at me on 4 different threads, that's the point . . . . wow

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#64 : February 28, 2013, 08:46:06 PM

less than 2 minutes .... hypocrite

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#65 : February 28, 2013, 08:50:08 PM

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#66 : February 28, 2013, 08:55:22 PM

4 minutes and another post with picture/vid, but no answers to the questions ....... scared, cowardly, hypocrite

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#67 : February 28, 2013, 08:58:30 PM

Interesting that Lanny Davis says it was threat:

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/lanny-davis-gene-sperling-should-know-better-88239.html?hp=l12

I dont know of anyone that would accuse Lanny Davis of being a conservative, he is a WH supporter and a moderate personality at that

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#68 : March 01, 2013, 01:40:11 AM

LOL at Vince claiming that he didn't accuse posters who denied that it was a threat after reading the email of being driven by affiliations. LOL at Vince suggesting that he didn't do it by posting a quote that his dumb ass made after someone pounded that false assertion into the ground. And most of all, LOL at this buffoon for thinking that a non-threatening email sent to Bob Woodward is more deserving of coverage than the freaking Pope retiring!

Some days, all you can do is laugh...

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#69 : March 01, 2013, 06:40:03 AM

LOL at Vince claiming that he didn't accuse posters who denied that it was a threat after reading the email of being driven by affiliations. LOL at Vince suggesting that he didn't do it by posting a quote that his dumb ass made after someone pounded that false assertion into the ground. And most of all, LOL at this buffoon for thinking that a non-threatening email sent to Bob Woodward is more deserving of coverage than the freaking Pope retiring!

Some days, all you can do is laugh...

^^^^^ code for "yeah, I accused him of so many things I couldn't back up, I am just going to ignore all that and come up with more". Lol.

And apparently the best days to laugh are when you've been called to the mat for making one false claim after another right?  Lol, you have created .. er ... Invented ... Um created .. Quite a tough day or two for yourself

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#70 : March 01, 2013, 04:39:28 PM

Woodward walks back the implication that he was threatened by a WH official...

http://youtu.be/I0dpo9Pxzd8

Vince = political shill

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#71 : March 01, 2013, 04:45:30 PM

Vince = political shill

CBW doesn't play that game!

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#72 : March 01, 2013, 04:51:47 PM

Has the WH denied Woodward's claim. The "threat" is only the issue to those trying to distract from the reporting.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#73 : March 01, 2013, 05:13:46 PM

Woodward walks back the implication that he was threatened by a WH official...

http://youtu.be/I0dpo9Pxzd8

Vince = political shill

Yeah, a fiscal conservative who is for gun control and gay rights. Way to peg me CBW. You got me there, kind of like Zimmerman used a racial slur. Lol.

Silly and ironic given your commitment to politics

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#74 : March 01, 2013, 09:55:32 PM

The irony is how many pages you spent defending Zimmerman shooting Martin  ..... now that's irony
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Don't F--- With The White House Bob!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools