Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Don't F--- With The White House Bob!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#75 : March 01, 2013, 10:09:04 PM

The dipsh** is oblivious to his own hypocrisy.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#76 : March 01, 2013, 10:12:59 PM

It was only a matter of time till the chickens came home to roost on that subject.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#77 : March 01, 2013, 10:16:50 PM

I can't believe you let that slide. You're losing it.  My daughter loved the GIF buy the way.  Had to shoo her away the other night.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#78 : March 01, 2013, 10:28:04 PM

I can't believe you let that slide. You're losing it. 

Are you kidding me, that TM thread will be like shooting fish in a barrel, when the time comes.

Haven't let anything slide, just biding my time.

Thanks on the GIF.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#79 : March 02, 2013, 07:09:48 AM

Vince = political shill

CBW doesn't play that game!

Sure don't. Thanks for giving me credit for it! And here I thought you weren't my friend anymore!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#80 : March 02, 2013, 08:43:03 AM

Classic CBW. The longer the response the higher the BS level

I have noticed that also, lol . The Comrade certainly has a tendancy to try and hide his fail under an ocean of minutiae .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#81 : March 02, 2013, 09:02:17 AM

Haha, funny how you guys spend your Friday night.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#82 : March 03, 2013, 05:32:17 PM

Has the WH denied Woodward's claim. The "threat" is only the issue to those trying to distract from the reporting.

hahaha  -- The White House ADMITS that Woodward is right:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/sperling-admits-obama-misled-debate-president-did-propose-sequester_705015.html

This ^^^^ is why certain people put so much emphasis on whether or not Woodward  was threatened rather than on whether his report was correct.  Call it whatever you want, but the WH tried to stop Woodward from reporting thyat the President moved the goal posts.  The same person in this video said that Woodward would regret reporting as much.  Regret reporting the truth?

By the way, the person being interviewed went to the CBW School of Truth Telling, so you have to watch through all the spin to see him finally admit it at the end.

And people wonder if our country is doomed? With people like this guy involved, and equally idiotic people on the other side as well, all focused on spin over truth . . .  is that really even a legitimate question?
: March 04, 2013, 03:19:35 PM VinBucFan

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#83 : March 04, 2013, 03:18:56 PM

The WH rep made this admission on Meet the Press -- an iconic news program:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/03/white-house-admits-we-put-forth-the-design-of-sequestration/

And yet I am struggling to find the admission on most other mainstream news outlets . . .  shocking

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#84 : March 05, 2013, 11:52:45 PM

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/05/17198848-obama-reaches-out-to-gop-senators-as-democrats-seek-more-revenue?lite

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#85 : March 06, 2013, 09:49:29 AM

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/03/white-house-admits-we-put-forth-the-design-of-sequestration/
And yet I am struggling to find the admission on most other mainstream news outlets . . .  shocking
It continues to surprise - the level of protection/manipulation of purported news programs insofar as the President and certain other politicians goes.  It is as if the media has left the field of reporting the news and entered a field of consensus building and building of a belief that might or might not be true.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#86 : March 06, 2013, 10:01:58 AM

It continues to surprise - the level of protection/manipulation of purported news programs insofar as the President and certain other politicians goes.  It is as if the media has left the field of reporting the news and entered a field of consensus building and building of a belief that might or might not be true.

At least Meet the Press had the interview, which is interesting considering the influence the WH has at NBC:

http://mobile.theweek.com/article/index/240310/david-axelrod-joins-nbc-news-is-the-white-house-running-msnbc

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#87 : March 06, 2013, 10:06:38 AM

and here's something else that hasn't found its' way to the proverbial main street media - unsurprisingly as more taxes seems to be the current mantra

March 4, 2013
More and More Again: Record tax revenue in 2013

Rick Moran
The Congressional Budget Office is presdicting that 2013 will see a record level of federal tax collections.

CNS News:

Federal revenue will return to its pre-recession levels in 2013, according to projections from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO), setting a record for the most money the government has ever taken in.

In its latest Budget and Economic Update, the CBO forecasts that federal revenue will top $2.7 trillion in 2013, slightly higher than the $2.6 trillion the government collected in 2007, when the last recession officially began.

Government revenues had fallen by nearly $500 billion during the recession to $2.1 trillion in 2009, contributing to the $1.5 trillion deficit that year. However, federal revenues have been recovering since the recession ended in June 2009, and the CBO now projects that they will slightly eclipse their pre-recession peak.

In fact, the $2.7 trillion in revenue will be the most money the federal government has collected in history.

According to historical tables compiled by the White House Office of Management and Budget, the government has never collected more than the $2.6 trillion it collected in 2007, meaning that if CBO's projection is correct, it will set a new record for revenue collection in 2013.

No more using the recession as an excuse for monster deficits. Even if the government hits the CBO target deficit of $845 billion - a dubious prospect given the slowing economy - anyone with half a brain can see that despite record levels of tax collection, we're still spending far too much money.

Democrats who claim we need more revenue and don't need to cut anything except military spending from the budget must now explain how they can come close to balancing the budget without raising taxes on the middle class. You're not going to get $845 billion from the rich and cutting defense alone. The only people left to tax are those who aren't paying any tax now, or are paying very little.

Amazing how far out of whack things have gotten that we can take in a record amount of revenue and still be nearly a trillion dollars short.

Page Printed from: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/03/more_and_more_again_record_tax_revenue_in_2013.html at March 06, 2013 - 08:59:18 AM CST

And the implication the pipeline from Canada to the Gulf might be approved (apparently bs reasons for not building it have been exhausted) but there will be an exchange for a carbon tax is now raising its head.  Now that will be interesting to watch - as politicians explain it is the electric companies/coal or others that are making electricity more expensive, as opposed to a tax. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#88 : March 06, 2013, 10:10:44 AM

Record revenues and yet the Dems say they need more. No wonder that's getting little coverage, it doesn't fit the script

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#89 : March 06, 2013, 10:53:01 AM

Explains why the trips though the East Wing have been cancelled. 

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Don't F--- With The White House Bob!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools