Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Don't F--- With The White House Bob!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#90 : March 06, 2013, 10:57:40 AM

Lol

spartan

Hall of Famer
#91 : March 06, 2013, 11:05:04 AM

Record revenues and yet the Dems say they need more. No wonder that's getting little coverage, it doesn't fit the script

And there is no spending problem apparently.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#92 : March 06, 2013, 11:10:12 AM

Record revenues and yet the Dems say they need more. No wonder that's getting little coverage, it doesn't fit the script

Ridiculous isn't it

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#93 : March 06, 2013, 12:04:44 PM

Didn't some jackwagon call it a "can't pay for" problem?  I literally lol'ed when I heard that one.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#94 : March 06, 2013, 04:22:28 PM

We need the Useful Idiot , CBW , to arrive and tell us why we need more revenue.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#95 : March 06, 2013, 06:27:28 PM

We need the Useful Idiot , CBW , to arrive and tell us why we need more revenue.

Yeah, it will be a lot clearer after 3 pages of  comments followed by 14 more pages explaining that he didn't type what everyone read in the first 3 pages.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#96 : March 06, 2013, 06:44:55 PM

Yeah, it will be a lot clearer after 3 pages of  comments followed by 14 more pages explaining that he didn't type what everyone read in the first 3 pages.

LOL! Indeed it will.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#97 : March 06, 2013, 07:23:17 PM

LOL! Indeed it will.

Page 12 of those 14 pages will include this quote:  "that depends on what the definition of "and" is . . . " and page 10  will include a summary of Inca history
: March 06, 2013, 07:25:28 PM VinBucFan

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#98 : March 06, 2013, 07:35:47 PM

Funny to watch political posturing completely unravel:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2013/03/06/did-president-obama-cry-wolf-on-the-sequester/

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#99 : March 07, 2013, 08:03:07 AM

It's hilarious that you three idiots have never heard of inflation. Almost every year during the non-recession economy the US breaks it's revenue record because of inflation and population growth. True story. Look it up. The only reason this is news is because the recession caused the opposite trend to occur over the last few years. Inflation typically causes the dollar amount to be higher, but not the buying power, you morons. Oh, the buffoonery!
: March 07, 2013, 08:08:48 AM CBWx2

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#100 : March 07, 2013, 08:10:23 AM

Lol

spartan

Hall of Famer
#101 : March 07, 2013, 08:14:03 AM

It's hilarious that you three idiots have never heard of inflation. Almost every year during the non-recession economy the US breaks it's revenue record because of inflation and population growth. True story. Look it up. The only reason this is news is because the recession caused the opposite trend to occur over the last few years. Inflation typically causes the dollar amount to be higher, but not the buying power, you morons. Oh, the buffoonery!

So you trying to say that the increase in Congressional spending is inflationary?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#102 : March 07, 2013, 08:19:08 AM

So you trying to say that the increase in Congressional spending is inflationary?

Lol

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#103 : March 07, 2013, 08:21:00 AM

Has the WH denied Woodward's claim. The "threat" is only the issue to those trying to distract from the reporting.

hahaha  -- The White House ADMITS that Woodward is right:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/sperling-admits-obama-misled-debate-president-did-propose-sequester_705015.html

This ^^^^ is why certain people put so much emphasis on whether or not Woodward  was threatened rather than on whether his report was correct.  Call it whatever you want, but the WH tried to stop Woodward from reporting thyat the President moved the goal posts.  The same person in this video said that Woodward would regret reporting as much.  Regret reporting the truth?

By the way, the person being interviewed went to the CBW School of Truth Telling, so you have to watch through all the spin to see him finally admit it at the end.

And people wonder if our country is doomed? With people like this guy involved, and equally idiotic people on the other side as well, all focused on spin over truth . . .  is that really even a legitimate question?

CBW - Woodward was right and the President lied

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#104 : March 07, 2013, 08:29:58 AM

Hmmmm... I wonder why we have inflation... what could possibly be the reason our money decreases in value every year .....hmmmmmm...

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Don't F--- With The White House Bob!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools