Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs table talks with Miller « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Chris_BucFan60

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#15 : February 28, 2013, 01:48:18 PM

how far do you guys think Star Lotulelei will fall?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 28, 2013, 02:23:56 PM

Jesse Williams
Brandon Williams
Sylvester Williams

All good nose tackles. One will be there in the 3rd round. Just take a Williams....or grab one of the 10 good free agent DTs and forget about it. Miller is a good guy and an average player. Gibson looked every bit as good last year. It's really not a big loss. Easily replaceable. Maybe when he sees what his market value is, he'll decide the Bucs offer isn't so bad. I'm just glad that Dom didn't cave and over pay another average player like Trueblood and Black.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#17 : February 28, 2013, 03:37:53 PM

I'm thinking Sammie Lee Hill is our target.

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#18 : February 28, 2013, 03:55:30 PM

While I like Miller, its really hard to form an opinion of this without knowing what he is asking for vs what we are willing to give him.  I would love to have him back, but if he wants big money then no.  I only like players if the money is right...thus my dislike for Q Black and Trueblood

Every time I see last post JC5100, I have to click on it.... Pure comedy.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 28, 2013, 04:16:27 PM

I think after he doesn't get the offers he and his agent are hoping for.   He is back.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#20 : February 28, 2013, 04:46:31 PM

He may come back but his spot might be taken. This is going to be a really interesting FA season and draft for the Bucs and a lot of teams. Most teams are tight against the cap and are reeleasing and restructuring contracts like crazy. It seems to be turning into a buyers market, not a sellers, especially if you are just good not great.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#21 : February 28, 2013, 05:09:52 PM

With all the talented DTs in free agency this year, I really don't think Miller will get jack. Chances are he comes back to Tampa for cheap.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#22 : February 28, 2013, 06:11:24 PM

JDouble what do you think about Glen Dorsey

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#23 : February 28, 2013, 06:20:51 PM

I think he could be a very good player if he got back to player UT in a 4-3 instead of 3-4 DE....but we already have a UT. I'm not sure he's the right fit for us since we need a NT.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#24 : February 28, 2013, 06:51:29 PM

He sure was dynamic at LSU but I think youŕe right. He was in the wrong situation at KC. Shame.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#25 : February 28, 2013, 07:22:08 PM

I'm thinking Sammie Lee Hill is our target.

I'd sure like to give the lions some crap for sure.

Hill is just now there...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

lowlife

Starter
#26 : February 28, 2013, 08:12:00 PM

I think he could be a very good player if he got back to player UT in a 4-3 instead of 3-4 DE....but we already have a UT. I'm not sure he's the right fit for us since we need a NT.
Good thing there's also a need for a backup UT.
But I do agree, not what this team needs at the nose.

lowlife

Starter
#27 : February 28, 2013, 08:14:35 PM

Now a player like Alan Branch or Terrance Knighton might be worth a shot.

Jason Jones is another viable option as a backup UT.

ctymniak

Second String

#28 : February 28, 2013, 09:37:15 PM

I don't see Roy Miller in NFL.com top 85 free agents. Nor do I see him on the just missed the cut list.  He should of taken what ever MD offered him. 

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#29 : February 28, 2013, 09:49:14 PM

Sammie Lee Hill. That is all.

^this

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs table talks with Miller « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools