Boards > Pirate's Cove

By special request -- let's all be happy!!

(1/10) > >>

VinBucFan:

olafberserker:
another thread started to stalk another poster ...... that's at least 3 hypocrite

spartan:
I'm happy.

I will debate you, get a bit annoyed at times, at which point I walk away and come back later. What's the point in getting so hot up under the collar. Not like you guys are going to meet anytime.

VinBucFan:

--- Quote from: spartan on February 28, 2013, 09:48:20 PM ---I'm happy.

I will debate you, get a bit annoyed at times, at which point I walk away and come back later. What's the point in getting so hot up under the collar. Not like you guys are going to meet anytime.

--- End quote ---

I dont get it either. I certainly dont mean personal offense simply because we disagree on a subject

spartan:
I think the starting point is not using words like fool, idiot, retard etc. Foolish, niaive, I don't think that is smart etc is better. Otherwise you get to the point where every time you butt heads it becomes a slanging match and serves no useful purpose.

Lets take a look at my 2 current nemesis's. You and CBW. How ironic is that?

1. You. You and I agree on a lot of things, except guns. You obviously had a bad experience with guns and I respect that. However I won't just roll over because you had a bad day. I will try to be compassionate but I won't be a foot stool. When you come up with what I deem to be crap I will say so.

2. CBW. I agree with pretty much nothing he says. He is, IMO, either well and truly indoctrinated, had a bad day like you or grew up with a silver spoon. Regardless he is neither stupid nor a fool. I try to respond accordingly. At times I get irritated (especially after a few beers) but, I respond because I like the challenge. Not only that, I try to hold the fort on those who strive to shout the loudest and longest. Say anything you like about CBW he is nothing if he is not persistent. Therefore I "persist" back. Same with you and guns.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version