Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: By special request -- let's all be happy!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#30 : March 01, 2013, 10:45:32 AM

although the people sitting near me are probably wondering why I am laughing at my phone.

slow day at the call center?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#31 : March 01, 2013, 10:46:51 AM

curious what you folks do for a living that allows you to carry on this constant back and forth on a message board.
male nurse

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#32 : March 01, 2013, 10:53:24 AM

curious what you folks do for a living that allows you to carry on this constant back and forth on a message board.

I spend my day, deleting my own comments, locking threads and complaining to Moderators.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#33 : March 01, 2013, 10:55:16 AM

I was going to say the same thing. Lol.

And not even to discuss a topic, just to troll. Lol

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#34 : March 01, 2013, 11:10:33 AM

I was going to say the same thing. Lol.

And not even to discuss a topic, just to troll. Lol
Ignorant hypocrite

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#35 : March 01, 2013, 11:11:28 AM

Actually I work in the same call center as vincent.  We are all laughing at him and he has no idea.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#36 : March 01, 2013, 11:12:04 AM

I spend my day, deleting my own comments, locking threads and complaining to Moderators.

you forgot posting threads about shooting people in the face

in before deletion ... BOOYAH!

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#37 : March 01, 2013, 12:20:17 PM

Did Morgan just threaten to shoot me in the face?

Should I report that? Of course, not. It's only message board banter, only an overly emotional, effeminate, dumb ass would do that.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#38 : March 01, 2013, 12:27:24 PM

Put your name, address, and Social Security number on it Morgan, or be labeled a coward.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#39 : March 01, 2013, 12:38:03 PM

Put your name, address, and Social Security number on it Morgan, or be labeled a coward.

Do you speak English?

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#40 : March 01, 2013, 12:42:35 PM

Do you speak Dorkish?

Nope.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#41 : March 01, 2013, 01:12:11 PM

Should I report that? Of course, not. It's only message board banter, only an overly emotional, effeminate, dumb ass would do that.

I don't think Scott Reynolds agrees with you.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#42 : March 01, 2013, 01:17:59 PM

Well both you and Scott Reynolds can bite my ass. Is that clear enough?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#43 : March 01, 2013, 01:33:42 PM

Somebody needs to listen to Ren & Stimpy

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#44 : March 01, 2013, 01:55:15 PM

psychopath
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: By special request -- let's all be happy!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools